To lower the air from the heating battery - seems like a simple occupation. However, the approval is true if the radiator is equipped with a working crane with a comfortable handle. Sometimes it is generally absent or design requires the use of the tool. In addition to achieving a positive result, it is still important to know when you want to burst air and how much you need to merge from the water battery.
Why in water heating radiators accumulates air
There are no questions about the appearance inside radiators, when the elements of heating have just been installed new or undergoes overhaul. It is more difficult to find out where the air traffic jams come from during intensive operation of the system. The reason for this is often the mounted errors or operation.
If you cover all the occurrence of the problem, the air in heating appears for the following reasons:
- The samoton system does not comply with the bias of pipes;
- The battery is exhibited on the brackets at the level with a strict horizontal;
- Pouring water into the heating system is incorrectly;
- depressurization of nodes, poor connection of some heating elements;
- lack of automation for air boom or its breakdown;
- carrying out the fine repair of a separate node, as a result of which the system is deployed;
- accumulation of a large number of rust inside battery sections;
- Pouring in autonomous heating of a new portion of water containing a large air intake.
It is for what reason that the air appeared inside the battery find out difficult. However, knowing them, it is necessary to take measures in advance aimed at reducing the likelihood of heating.
How to understand that the battery is delivered
Signs of the formation of air traffic jams are manifested immediately. Here you do not need to be a big specialist in order to understand that the need has come to get rid of the air in the heating radiator by the method of its booming.
On the recent heating can be found on the following signs:
- Air serves as a kind of heat insulator. In the place where it accumulates inside the battery, the sections are not warmed from the coolant. Plots are easy to determine by touching the radiator hand palm.
- On the presence of air will be taken by bouffaging in batteries when heating works.
- Autonomous heating of a closed type equipped with a pressure gauge. If the measuring instrument showed a pressure drop in the system, then it does not occur without a special reason. Probably, somewhere appeared flowing due to depressurization of the node. Naturally, with the flow of the coolant inside the system penetrates the air.
When one of the reasons appears, you need to lower the air from the battery in the apartment, after which the performance of heating will be restored.
Important! The reason for the cooling of the battery can serve as rust or mud one of the supply pipes. If a strong jet of water without cotton air flows during merging from the crane of Maevsky, then the problem is not in convince.
When you need to lower the air in the batteries
You need to engage in air in bulk, as soon as one of the listed reasons appears. However, it is possible to identify them only throughout the season when heating works.
It is important to know that the air is formed inside the system even when it does not work. Many of this nuance do not pay attention, and in vain. Oxygen inside the battery and metal pipes contributes to the formation of corrosion. Rust slices fall off, blocks are formed. To extend the service life of the system, the air in the heating batteries in the apartment is blending even in the summer.
During this period, it most often happens for the following reasons:
- The summer period is assigned to the repair of heating. Plumbing of the serving organization change the valves, rotten pipes. To repair a separate area, water is discharged from all over the riser.
- Owners of apartments in the summer independently engage in the repair of their heating. Due to the absence of the possibility of disconnecting the circuit from the centralized system, the water is similarly discharged from all over the riser. In some cases, it is drained from all over a high-rise building.
- If the shock fittings at the entrance to the apartment building was blocked, according to the laws of physics, the volume of the coolant decreased. After opening the valves, the water sucks the air sucks the air and fills them with her risers.
- Often, on the summer, the locksmith is deliberately discharged pressure from the risers to avoid unnecessary work in the future. The fact is that cast-iron old batteries after stopping heating sometimes begin to flow at the sections of the sections, if they are under high pressure of the cold coolant for a long time. Fixtures are easier to reset the pressure than to change many gaskets, performing a complex disassembly of the sections.
To take the entire riser, you need to pull the air from the battery on the last floor or attic, which depends on the heating scheme. This work is usually engaged in the mechanic for the start of the heating season. The owner of each apartment attached to this rising, it is necessary to periodically burst air from its radiators in summer so that its own system remains filled with the coolant.
How to lower the air with heating batteries
Special nodes are created to remove air traffic jams. They work in manual or automatic mode, which depends on the device. Such fittings should stand on each radiator and complex areas of the pipeline.
How to put air from the battery through the crane
The easiest and most common node for the suspension of heating is the crane Maevsky. Install it on one of the upper tubes of the battery.
Important! In order to lower the air from the battery of the old sample, earlier instead of the cranes of Maevsky often installed ordinary watershed bronze crane from bronze used in the Russian Federation. The essence of the discharge procedure does not change depending on which design is the node is set.
If we talk about the cranes of Maevsky, then they also have many varieties. Outdated models are created under a screwdriver or key. On the one hand, this is a plus. Unqualified people or children will independently open the faucet, which will prevent the flooding of the apartment. On the other hand, the inconvenience of service is created. To unscrew the crane, you need to have a tool with yourself. Sometimes he can boil with solid deposits. Excessive force tool leads to a working rod cliff.
Modern cranes of Maevsky are equipped with removable handles. A hole for the bleeding is located on the side, which makes it possible to conveniently drain the coolant into the substituted container.
To crane Maevsky to pull the air from the battery, you need to perform the following actions:
- The portion of the battery near the crane is wrapped with a rag. It will prevent water splashing around the room. Capacity is substituted under the drain hole.
- The rod of the crane tool or the handle is slowly unscrewed until the air hiss appears. If the mechanism is bought, it is impossible to try to rip it with effort. The rod is trying to neatly decree with light presses in different directions.
- When the air will be wound out of the opening, there are a smooth jet of water waiting for the appearance. Through up to about 2 liters.
- The tap is spinning, expect about 10 minutes. The process is repeated to make sure in the absence of air.
After the procedure, the crane is checked for leaks. The removable handle is better to remove that children do not get to her.
How to pull the air from the battery without a crane
The lack of a crane for air boom complicates the heating service. However, in some cases it is not needed. The first example is heating with automatic air vent. The node is arranged in such a way that he independently removes air from the system. The owner of the apartment is only possible to periodically make sure that the air vent works.
The second example is the autonomous open-type heating. The system assumes the presence of an expansion tank for water. It is installed at the highest point of the working circuit. All air will go through the tank. It is only important for the constant presence of a small level of water in it. If the owner doeshes, heating "will enjoy" through an empty expansion tank. To drive out the air, it is enough to add to the water system. However, the bay is carried out through the fitting installed at the lowest point of the contour. This is usually the inlet of the return pipe in the boiler.
The autonomous closed type system through the expansion tank is impossible to keep air, as the hydroacumulator is worth it instead. It is impossible to engage in a breaking if there are no automatic temperatures and cranes. In this case, you will have to resort to a radical method - partial unscrewing of the lateral cork of the radiator.
Attention! Unscrew partially the radiator plug to remove air can only be on the autonomous heating of a low pressure of the coolant.
The danger of the method is due to the flooding of the room. For this reason, it cannot be used in apartments. First, centralized heating operates under high pressure. If there is a bad thread on the plug, it will immediately squeeze out of the battery when trying to unscrew. Secondly, the apartment will suffer not only own premises, but also neighbors located in the floors below.
The method can use the owner of his own home at his own risk. To take a couple of turns, unscrew one of the upper tubes of the battery, to which the pipeline is not supplied. That is, she fulfills the role of a plug. Cork can be with left or right thread. Most often, the plugs on cast-iron radiators are left-sided, but it is better to make sure to be easily turning into different directions.
After unscrewed by the gas key, the plugs for a couple of turns will be wound. Before this, the battery needs to be seen, prepare a rag and buckets for collecting water. Over time, the air will go out partly with splashes. When the hiss is completely stopped, the water will start dripping, the plug is spinning, making several turns of flax or fum-ribbon.
How much do you need to lower the air in batteries
The duration of the procedure is determined individually. It all depends on the scheme, the type of heating, the degree of delighting. Typically, the process is considered complete when the air will stop from the crane, and the water flows with a flat shoulder.
To confidently remove the air plug in the heating battery, 3 buckets of water are drained through the crane. With such a number of coolant, all air will be guaranteed.
How to avoid the appearance of air traffic jams
Fully 100% eliminate the formation of air plugs is impossible even in modern heating. But to reduce the likelihood of their education, if you follow the rules.
First of all, you need to correctly mount all the heating devices, pick up the optimal heating circuit for a particular building. Batteries exhibit strictly horizontally. Pipeline laying are performed with slopes. Each radiator is equipped with a crane of Maevsky or installed automatic air vent. Moreover, the node additionally put in complex areas of the pipeline, where there is a risk of cork formation.
The autonomous system agitates water through the return. For this, it is provided for at the bottom point of the contour a fitting with a shut-off authority. If the autonomous open type system, constantly maintain the water level in the expansion tank.
The granted video will help to lower the air from the heating radiator:
Tips of professionals
Several tips from professionals will help to safely light the system and reduce the likelihood of traffic jams:
- Tighten the water in the contour of the cooled autonomous heating is always from the bottom point under low pressure. After topping, turn on the boiler, heat the coolant to the temperature 60 оC, begin to burst air from each battery through the crane of Maevsky. If necessary, after servicing all radiators, it is also attached to the water system.
- The rod from the crane of Maevsky completely can not be twisted. Under the jet of hot water, it is difficult to screw it back, and often it is impossible.
- Unscrew the cork of the radiator in the apartment is strictly prohibited. Centralized heating operates under high pressure. If the plug is silent, all below are flooded on the floors of the apartment.
If problems arise with inclination, it is optimally called a specialist from the service organization, which has the right to turn off the riser for repair even in the heating period.
To lower the air from the heating battery is safe when all the cranes work. This should be worried about this in the summer when there is a repair of heating networks. At this time, the mechanic of the serving organization will turn off the riser, and the owner of the apartment can safely establish new cranes.
The beginning of the heating season in some situations is accompanied by such a phenomenon as air traffic jams. Plumbing may not always appear in a timely manner, because such a need may arise in a private house in the distance from civilization. Therefore, it will not be superfluous to know how to lower the air from the heating radiator.
Based on the rich practical experience of trade technician professionals, a number of recommendations were received that can help maximize the likelihood of air in the battery. And also suggest what to do if he was there.
Causes of air appearance
Enterprise (so else called this process) may occur because of the human factor or in violation of the heating mode technology.
The most likely reasons for the appearance of air traffic jams:
- Manufacture of repair work (assembly and disassembly of the pipeline), which inevitably contributes to the accumulation of air.
- Disorders when installing the heating of the angle and the direction of the liner of pipeline mains.
- Reduced pressure in the plumbing system, in which the water level decreases, filling the emptiness by air.
- Selection of air bubbles when water heated, which rise into the upper part of the pipeline, creating air traffic jams there.
- Improper filling of the high-speed highway.
- The leakage of the coolant with poorly sealing of the joints of the pipes, as a result of which the air is inserted into the water supply system.
- Faults in air intake devices.
What air affects
If in the heating system of the house takes place, normal water circulation is violated.
The appearance of air traffic can lead to such consequences:
- Vibration pipes, weakening their joints and even destruction in welding places - with long-term exposure.
- The appearance of noise when circulating water.
- When forming in impact places - to defrosting the entire heating system.
- Reducing (full or partial) fluid circulation.
- Reducing the efficiency of the heating process and, accordingly, fuel reservoir.
- Reduction of the service life of the heating system, including due to the premature failure of the equipment itself (when ingested into metal parts, which leads to corrosion).
Air traffic jams in a modern heating system can be compared with raw woods used for furnace heating, it is unprofitable and technologically harmful.
How to avoid the appearance of air traffic jams
If the thermal highway is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of GOST and TU (technical conditions), then the appearance of air masses is minimized. Another condition for preventing this phenomenon is the right process of filling the system with water. It has its own characteristics for open and closed heating contours.
The open heating circuit diagram gives an idea of what order should be filled with water with water after washing. IN the uppermost point located Expansion tank, and in it a special nozzle. His appointment is to protect the highway from overflow.
This circuit is filled as follows:
- At the bottom point there is a shut-off valve, with which the cold coolant in the contour occurs.
- Heating boiler P. Student starting to fill the system.
- After that, the contour is filling. The incoming crane at the bottom of the contour opens in such a way that the flock of the coolant went very slowly. In digital expression, this is expressed in the ratio of 1: 3. This means that the crane should be unscrewed only by one third of the input diameter of the pipe.
- Filling continues until the coolant flows through the overflow hose. Then the water tap closes.
- Then, on all radiators, the operating of the air vents are made to ensure high-quality filling of the system.
- The boiler connects again. His cranes are desirable to open very slowly.
- The next step is to top up the coolant in the same slow pace, while the expansion tank is filled by 60-70%.
- Be sure to check the operation of the heating system.
- There is a boiler to warm up.
- A survey of radiators and pipes is carried out to identify the places where there is no or is weak heat. This testifies to the presence of a traffic jam in heating highway.
- Having reveaning the reason for the emergence of convincing, the procedure is repeated.
In the first week after connecting, the operation of the system is closely monitored: the water level in the expansion tank, as well as the state of radiators and pipes. If necessary, this will allow you to quickly resolve the problems that have arisen.
Filling of closed type systems
Similarly, a closed-type coolant is filling. Water into it is also served by a slow flow through a special crane. You can fill the heating system with water on your own.
You should act according to the following scheme:
- To perform the procedure, a device for measuring pressure in the monometer system is required.
- Begins the supply of heat carrier to the pipeline.
- At the same time monitors pressure. When it reaches just over 1.5 bar, the feed turns off.
- Now you can make the release of air from all radiators through the air vent. In this case, the pressure in the system should begin to decrease.
- The coolant in the contour is added dosed to maintain it at the desired level.
- With a complete airbag and filling line, the pressure must comply with the heat carrier. It depends on the specific equipment - from 1.5 to 2.0 bar.
Optimally to fill the closed circuit along with the helper.
- The first bursts air masses from radiators.
- The second controls the pressure level in the heating system. If necessary, adds or reduces the feed intensity.
- The first gives a signal about air output from the system.
- The partner brings the pressure to the specified one.
- Feed stops.
How to lower the air yourself
This operation can be carried out in different ways - depending on whether the circulation is forced or natural.
Release air from the heating battery in the following ways:
- From the system with natural circulation of water, the air is removed through the expansion tank, installed at the upper point of the pipeline.
- For forced circulation, the air shutter is carried out through the air collector specifically provided for this, installed at the highest point. In this case, the feed pipe is paved with the rise in the direction of the coolant feed. The air masses rise in the riser are removed through air cranes, installed also at the top points of the highway.
- In all cases, the return pipe is paved with a decrease in the level in the direction of the drain.
If the standard methods for removing the plug do not act, then increasing the pressure in the heating system to the value close to the maximum one, it can be squeezed through the air vent. If this action does not lead to the liberation of the system, it is recommended to burst the plug through the nearest detachable connection.
They are represented by two types: manual (most often, crane Maevsky) and automatic.
Maevsky's crane received his name by the name of the inventor. It is installed on the end of the heating radiator. With it, you can also reset the excess air at any time.
Prices for crane Maevsky
These air vents are designed to automatically reset the air traffic jams. This is based on physico-technical reasons: the air under the action of pressure in the pipeline through the air vent valve comes out.
This device requires regular purification from rust microparticles and outsiders located in any coolant.
How to keep the air from the cast-iron battery with a plug
On cast-iron batteries, a simple plug is quite often installed, twisted on the pass, covered with paint. Remove it to gain access to water, is pretty difficult, but maybe.
For this, you will need the following materials, tools and capacities:
- basin or bucket;
- a large number of rags;
- adjustable key;
- Solvent for paint.
Before starting work, it is desirable to block the riser for the purpose of security, otherwise, with a sufficiently sharp opening, you can completely unscrew the plug, and the water from the battery will then be very difficult to stop.
Cork removal actions are carried out in the following order:
- On the floor under the plug, put the container and lay the rags in case of leakage of the coolant.
- The solvent is applied to the place where the plug is installed, to withstand 15 minutes.
- After that, with a neatly adjustable key, unscrewed over the thread until the plug will begin to give in. When the steam fraction becomes poured, a characteristic sound will be heard. A sign of the fact that the air left, there will be no sound.
- Next, it is necessary to get a layer of "Fuma" on the plug, and it is placed in place.
- If you wish, you can paint the joint of the plug with the paint battery.
Removal of air from the radiator in a private house
If there is a need to drive traffic jams in a private house, where there is more than one heated floor, you need to start the radiators from the lowest level and finish the top.
To increase the efficiency of heat supply at home and increasing the service life of the system, automatic air vents are installed, allowing air from the heating radiator in a timely manner.
Cost of manual and automatic air vent
Prices for air vents for heating systems depend mainly on the metal from which they are made from the manufacturer and size of the valve. The cost of an automatic air vent can vary from several hundred rubles to several thousand for imported instruments.
Comparative table price of basic types and modifications.
|Nomenclature air vent||Cost in the regions, retail price, rub / pcs, without VAT||Cost in Moscow, Retail price, rub / PC, without VAT|
|Automatic Broken Ballofix (Spain)||395.00.||373.00.|
|AE32-17 automatic DU 25 (DN 1) PN40 F||49 850-50 400.||49 350.|
|Navien Air Sweet Pump Deluxe 13-40K, Deluxe Coaxial||1000-1200||890-1000|
|Handmade FF-EM Air Sweet (Danfoss)||710-740||705.|
|Manual simplified air vent||12.00-15.00||11.50-12.50|
|Handmade air vent, 15, under a screwdriver||19,75-22.00||18.00-20.00.|
Humidifiers of air
During the heating period, it is recommended to maintain the humidity in the room necessary for normal residence. This requires air humidifiers.
They can be made with their own hands. On the Internet, a lot of information for this idea. Otherwise, air humidifiers on the heating batteries can be bought and installed on their own. How to release air from the battery you can learn by reference.
Homemade and industrial humidifiers. Furnace wood-long burning read on our website.
Aircraft prices automatic
The video gives practical advice on how to make the heating system.
Did you like the article? Save not to lose!
In the process of starting the heating system, it is very difficult to avoid delimony. It is about the inclusion of specialists and households.
Aerial cork is a common problem, so a day after the inclusion of heating, the specialists begin to descend air from the heating radiator. So how to properly pull the air from the heating radiator yourself, not attracting outsiders?
Modern heating systems need regular inspection by specialists, regardless of the frequency of their use. Air traffic jams within heating systems are not uncommon, but negatively reflected on the performance of the system itself. In case of ignoring the problem, this will lead to the creation of an emergency.
To avoid such a way, ways to know how to correct the air from the heating radiator. Only in this way you can improve the quality of heating, eliminate foreign sounds in batteries that accompany the movement of air masses.
What is dangerous air masses in heating radiator
Assistant bubbles inside the heating system may indicate the characteristic bubble sounds that will be coming from the battery, and the surface of the radiator itself will not be heated almost.
The danger will be that oxygen accelerates corrosion, which negatively reflects on the integrity of the entire system. The reasons for its hit may be different, but often we are talking about significant violations of the installation of the system itself, the use of poor-quality coolant.
Causes of air appearance in the heating system
Without exclusion, the inhabitants of our country are familiar with the term "air traffic" not firstly. Such phenomena are extremely common in spring, immediately after the launch of boiler rooms, which is accompanied by the supply of heat carrier to the apartment.
Often, residents of the upper apartments observe the situation when the upper part of the battery remains cold, while its lower part is practically not heated. Case in air collecting in heating radiators. There may be several reasons:
- Independent connection of the thermal water floor system, which is not allowed in the apartments of the old sample. It will be at different heights in it.
- Air intake systems can also fail.
- The joints of the pipes were sealed incorrectly, after which the leakage of the coolant was formed. Such leaks are difficult, and hot water can also evaporate. The loose seams are frequent causes the inside of the air bubbles.
- The system filling was carried out with violations. Filling is carried out slowly, since the pipes were stood empty for some time. Thus, at the same time the air is also carried out from the system.
- Air traffic jams can be formed and due to the separation of bubbles from the heated coolant. They will strive to get into the upper part of the system - on the top floors of apartment buildings.
- In case of insufficient pressure inside the system. Low pressure will result in the formation of voids that will be filled with air.
- Failure to comply with the direction and magnitude of the slope used when booking the pipeline mains.
- Any disassembly or assembly of the system will be accompanied by convolving.
Radiator Saving Tools
Before starting the necessary manipulations, you should take care that all the necessary devices are at hand. The time to look for the necessary in the process will not be.
|Necessary subjects||Method of use|
|Unnecessary rags||With their help, the floor is closed around the battery. If something goes wrong, it will help preserve in integrity not only own property, but also a neighbor.|
|Bucket, pelvis or any other container||In excess water will be merged into the container.|
|Radiator key||You can purchase in any construction store. The size must correspond to the installed battery. The home set of tools can replace the key - wrench, the desired diameter. A screwdriver is suitable for moving the air masses.|
To check the battery, it is sufficient to slightly knock on its surface with a hammer. If the sound is too ringing - there is air.
How to lower the air from the heating radiator
The air stop will be carried out from the top of the battery, where it is cold air. After starting the system, the battery indoors will be completely or partially cold. The lower part of the battery can warmly warm. However, the problem may go and not in convulsion, so the identification of the cause of the problem is the main criterion for the subsequent solution to the problem.
The heating radiator can be very hot, so when the air is descending, it is necessary to be extremely general. It will not be superfluous to use special protection on face and hand. Situations may be as follows:
- With minimal heating of batteries located on the upper floors of the house, and the maximum heating of batteries on the lower floors will indicate insufficient pressure inside the system. Hot water is simply unable to fall on the upper floors.
- If, in addition to the total problem, under batteries, regular education puddles occurs, then a small leakage takes place. The heating turns off, the nuts are all tightened (on the exhaust valve of the battery primarily). However, the problem may not be solved, because the nut can do. Such an element is subject to replacement.
- A more serious problem will be evidenced by very hot or very cold batteries. The problem will be wounded in a boiler or heater, within which the precipitate (IL) could accumulate for years, which must be completely removed.
Key for radiator
To open the air valve, you will need a special device - the radiator key.
At the top will be located a small valve that needs to be found (groping). On its surface there will be a small square part, when the valve operation can be adjusted. In fact, such a tool will cost inexpensively, but for the opening and closing of the valves, it is simply irreplaceable. You can buy it in any construction store. The key size must be matched correctly.
Work with radiator key
To turn a key and a plumbing kit. More modern battery models will be equipped with adapters that will allow scrolling the element and with a screwdriver. In most cases, the Maevsky needle type crane will be used. To turn the valve, it is necessary to place the key into a special thread, after it is made a slow turn against the clock of the arrow.
Before proceeding with the air descent from the system, check all the tools (wrench and screwdriver will also be needed). Such manipulations should be done with each battery located in the house.
Turning off the heating system
Before the shower of air bubbles, turn off the heating system. For private houses, it will not be a problem, but it is somewhat different for the residents of the apartment. In this case, you will have to wait for the onset of spring when the heating will turn off the city utilities.
When the valve is opened in the process of heating the heating radiators, the system will be delivered even more. All contents of the radiator must settle before the system will be lifted. After the system cools can be processed to subsequent steps.
Opening valves on the battery
The graduation and intake valves should be at the same time open (position - openly).
In the photo - the position of both valves "openly".
After the prepared key is inserted inserted, which is located in the upper part of the heating radiator. It should be rotated slowly and counterclockwise to open the valve.
After the characteristic hissing sound appears, which will indicate that everything is done correctly, and the air leaves the system. When opening an air valve, cold air masses will emerge, which do not allow a set of liquids through pipes that are attached to the common system.
Drain of water from the battery
At that moment, when the air masses will leave the heating radiator, will begin to peel (drip) water. To avoid awkwardness, you should use a towel or cloth in order to remove drops from the surface. Plate or bowl may also come in handy.
It is recommended to bring the tap to the crane before you start opening it.
Waiting for water stew
After some time, the water drip completely will stop. After a steady fluid flow (no air) is to go from the valve, you can stop the manipulation, since the air from the system is completely removed (in this area).
The air valve is again delayed (clockwise). Leaks should not. Any liquid is removed using a cloth, including a puddle near the battery.
Such manipulations should be repeated with all batteries in the house. After the entire air is completely removed from the same battery, the rest should be checked, since the problem will not occur only in one site.
In order for the system to work at full capacity and without failures, the system is lifted once during the year, with the onset of the heating season or with the arrival of the first cold. During this period of time, it is recommended to implement all the necessary modifications and repair work related to the heating system.
Rest of air from the heating radiator in the presence of a boiler
If a boiler is connected to the heating system, then check the pressure index inside the system. After removing excess air from the system, there will be a significant reduction in the overall pressure indicator.
If this indicator reaches the critical point, some batteries may remain without coolant (upper floors). In this case, you will need to add flow water to the system to restore pressure indicator.
If an automated system is installed, which is responsible for the coolant, then the pressure indicator will be about 0.8-1 bar. Outful intervention will not need. If this device was not set, the coolant is added manually until the pressure indicator reaches 0.8-1 bar. For a small private house of this indicator more than enough.
The higher the pressure, the heat carrier will be delivered to the greater height. This will depend on the power of the system itself and the boiler in particular.
How to lower the air from the heating radiator with a crane of Maevsky
Such a device can be detected on the top of the battery, which is used in almost every modern house. To open the crane, no expensive tools will be required. There is no need to overlap the entire riser of the need, as waiting until the coolant is completely cooled.
Such manipulations are a waste of time, and the effectiveness of subsequent actions will be reduced, since the pressure indicator inside the system will significantly decrease.
|1. Under the selected battery should be substituted with a pelvis or any other container.|
|2. On the aircraft it should be placed several rags. After the liquid is absorbed, it starts to flick smoothly.|
|3. Using the key gently and slowly unscrew the crane, sticking to the plastic handle. Hissing or disintegration will indicate the outlet of the air masses.|
|4. The water jet should start leak uniformly. Thus, a tube from the air will be broken. It will take for this no more than 10 minutes. Experts will merge up to two buckets of the coolant.|
|5. Close the valve used tightly.|
For more information about the air descent process, you can watch in the video:
Air descent with automatic air vent
This type of devices will function completely in automatic mode. Installation can be carried out both vertical and horizontal surface. In this case, the withdrawal of air masses from the system will answer this small device. It has a special float, it hermetically covers the faucet, provided that the coolant in the system is enough. When the air is accumulated, the float drops, and the hole for its output will turn into.
Automatic air vent
However, the shortcomings of such a device is not deprived. It has a great influence of the quality of the coolant. In this case, the sealing ring and water filters must vary regularly. Valves need regular cleaning. Otherwise, the water will be cooked from the battery. With proper care, extraneous intervention will not need.
How to lower the air in old batteries with plugs
When using the batteries of an old sample, a specific plugs can be detected, which could not be changed to more modern cranes of Maevsky.
In this case, manipulations should be carried out extremely carefully, as they can be fixed not only to paint, but also a layer of packle. First of all overlaps heating.
Casting radiator cork
It will take a gas or adjustable key.
|1. The velot is placed on the floor surface.|
|2. The bucket is placed under the crane.|
|3. The plug is slowly unscrewed with the key. If nothing happens, you should use a special lubricant or a conventional solvent.|
|4. After removing the air masses and a certain amount of heat carrier, the plug is winding with ribbon or flax, after which it is spinning. Thus, it is possible to avoid leaks in the future.|
Need to install automatic air vent
In order to remove air masses from the closed heating system, you can use automatic devices that do not require anyone. The performance indicator is at a high level, but the device is extremely sensitive to extraneous impurities.
Automatic air vent
No special filters here can not do. They should be put on both the return and the feed line. Automatic air veneers are equipped with some cleaning steps, which will remove air masses from devices of any category, group or size.
How to lower the air from the radiators of heating should know each. However, this can be avoided at all, or minimize the emergence of such situations. This will help the air vent from a new generation. Such devices can be both float, they are automatic and manual, which are used in the presence of the crane of Maevsky.
Installation can be carried out anywhere where there is a risk of air traffic jam. Automatic devices can be both straight and angular. To solve the task, it is recommended to install similar items on each battery.
How to lower the air from the radiator of heating: step by step instructions from photos and video
The formation of an air traffic jam in the heating system is characterized by a partial cooler of radiators or water heating sections. Sometimes murmur is heard in pipes and batteries indicating the location of the accumulated air. Interested in 2 questions: how to remove it from there and prevent such troubles in the future. We propose to consider the reasons for bringing the heating devices in private houses, and then tell me how to remove air bubbles from the heating network.
Where does the air begged in the system
Practice shows that it is impossible to an ideal to isolate a water heating network from the external environment. Air in various ways penetrates the coolant and gradually accumulates in certain places - the upper corners of the batteries, turns of the highways and high points. By the way, in the latter, automatic triggers depicted in the photo (air venti) should be installed in the latter.
Air enters the heating system with the following ways:
- Together with water. It is no secret that most homeowners replenish the lack of coolant directly from the water pipeline. And from there comes water saturated with dissolved oxygen.
- As a result of chemical reactions. Again, water is not desalted properly reacts with metal and aluminum alloy radiators, which is precipitated oxygen.
- The pipeline network of the private house was originally designed or mounted with errors - no slopes and made loops addressed up and not equipped with automatic valves. From such places it is difficult to drive out air clusters even at the stage of refueling the coolant.
- A small toliary of oxygen penetrates through the walls of plastic pipes, despite the special layer (oxygen barrier).
- As a result of repair with disassembly of pipe fittings and partial or full of water descent.
- When microcrack appears in the expansion tank rubber membrane.
Note. Water, taken from wells and shallow wells, is inclined to chemical reactions, since the active salts of magnesium and calcium are saturated.
It is also often a situation occurs when, after a long downtime in the off-season, the pressure in the closed heating system is reduced due to air ingress. It is quite simple to pull it out: you need to add a literally a couple of water liters. A similar effect happens in open-type systems, if you stop the boiler and circulating pump, wait a couple of days and start the heating again. When cooled, the liquid is compressed, giving air the ability to penetrate the highway.
As for centralized heat supply systems of apartment buildings, the air penetrates exclusively together with the coolant or at the time of filling the network at the beginning of the season. How to deal with it - read below.
Example from practice. From the open heating system, it was necessary to drive out air traffic jams daily due to completely cracked mud. The working pump has created a vacuum in front of him and thus draws oxygen into pipelines through the slightestness.
Remove the air stop without draining water
On how to remove air from the heating system with standard ways, you probably know. Having found an unheated radiator, you need to open the tap of Maevsky in it and release the air bubble in it. If old batteries are installed, where there is no such valve, you can try removing in other ways:
- The so-called pumping of the pipeline network is used in the apartments of multi-storey houses, provided that the radiator was embossed for resetting water. Connect the hose to it sent to the sewer, open the valve to the maximum and perform the drain while the flow moving at high speed does not pass the air stopper.
- In a private house, Soviet steel batteries can be deleted using a self-tapping screw. Wrap it at the base of the FUM-ribbon and screw the screwdriver into the wall of the heating device (closer to the top). Then remove the screws for a couple of revolutions with a screwdriver, release the air and tighten until it stops. In the summer, drag the crane Maevsky in this place.
- The removal of air from the cast-iron batteries of the country house, not equipped with air-operated, can be performed in two ways: a full system reloading or taking pressure (up to 2 bar) with simultaneous heating. To unscrew the side plugs "on the go" is not recommended, then they will be difficult to pan.
- Weak circulation and heat transfer may be a consequence of air accumulation in the housing of the network pump. Unscrew the large screw installed in the end of the unit, for a couple of revolutions. When water drops will perform from under the rubber ring, tighten it back.
Council. In order not to encounter air traffic jams during operation, install on all the radiators of the cranes for the air shutter. If the thickness of the metal wall does not allow you to cut 3-4 threads, you welcome with a bump with a hole of the desired diameter. In cast iron "accordions", the valve is climbing in the side steel plug.
The focus with a self-tapping screw is also successfully used for incorrectly designed highways with upwards either on the hinges (for example, to bypass doors and other building structures). How to remove the air bubble in the disadvantaged area of the pipeline by twisting the self-press, look at the video:
Recommendation. If you constantly burst the air from the heating system through the batteries and do not find the reasons for bringing, temporarily put automatic valves for heating devices until you figure it out, what is the case (perhaps a chemical reaction with oxygen release).
Fill out the system correctly
The easiest way to download water or antifreeze into pipelines connected to the open expansion tank. To do this, it is necessary to open all the valves (except for the drain) and, attaching the hose to the fitting unit, fill the mains and radiators with the coolant. In this case, it is important not to hurry and allow air to independently leave the system through the expansion capacity.
Council. After filling, turn on the circulation pump and the boiler, and then warm all the heating devices. Then, lower the remnants of the air through the cranes of Maevsky. Do not forget to break the pump before starting, as described above.
Now about how to lower the air from the batteries and pipelines of the closed system of heating a private house. The proposed methodology that is constantly practiced by our expert - Plumbnik Vitaly Dashko, is performed in the following order:
- Open all the cutting reinforcement of the main circuits (except plum).
- Early all radiator cranes, excluding the latest batteries at the ends of the loops, so that circulation was covered through them.
- Attit to the work of the assistant. His task is to be in the boiler room and maintain the pressure on the network at the level of 1 bar using the crimping pump or through the branch of the water pipeline.
- Opening the flow of water, fill in the main highways, expansion and boiler tank. Air should be discharged through the valve of the security group and the air vent in the highest point (if available).
- Go to the first from the boiler with a radiator and at the same time open both cranes (slowly). Switch the air through the Maevsky valve and close the valves again. Assistant at this time does not allow pressure to fall below 1 bar.
- Repeat the operation on all batteries, then turn on the circulation pump and start the heat generator. When the highways begin to warm up, alternately open all radiator cranes and re-remove air residues from them.
Important moment. Before squeezing the air traffic jams from radiators, be sure to run the air from the circulation pump and turn it on for 5-10 minutes for pumping pipelines.
After a complete heating of heating devices, the pressure in the system must be in the range of 1.3-1.6 bar. This procedure is considered completed. If warm floors are present in the system, then they must be fill in the last place, using the same algorithm (cold!). That is, by pumping pressure in the main line, it is necessary to open and close the outdoor outlines alternately, the laundering air through the collector valves, and then produce heating and adjust the coolant consumption.
Note regarding the installation of automatic air-binding valves. Such a device should always stand in the boiler security group, and the second, third, and so on - only when highways pass above the radiators. At the bottom wiring in a single-storey building, the air accumulates in the batteries, as they stand above the pipelines, and put the valves for them optional.
Reset air from radiators is easy, but to drive it out of the entire heating system, including warm floors, is a laborious task. If in the process of filling the warming contours, you allow an error and a wandering air plug will appear, it can eliminate it up to several weeks. So do not hurry and make this work in detail.