How to play Russian checkers?
1.1. Skeleton board
A coarse board consists of 64 identical squares, alternately light (white) and dark (light brown) fields.
The game is carried out only on dark fields. A coarse board is located between partners so that the dark corner field is located to the left of the playing.
Official competitions should apply a board that meets the following requirements:
- have a gaming surface from 40 to 45 cm;
- The surface of the board should not be brilliant, it must be matte;
- alternation of light and dark fields should be distinct, the color of them should not be too pale and should not merge with the color of the checkers.
1.2. Name of diagonals of a checkered board
Skit row of fields from one edge of the board to another forms a diagonal.
The diagonals, resting in one end to the lower edge (board) of the boards, are considered lower diagonals, and resting in the upper edge - upper diagonals.
The largest of the diagonals consisting of 8 black fields and crossing the board from left to right, called a big road.
Two diagonals (6 fields each) lying on both sides of a large road, and two diagonals (3 fields in each) connecting the first but ends form a tee. The large diagonals of the tee are respectively called the lower and upper tee, small - the bottom and the upper triple.
Two diagonals crossing a large road and a tee (7 fields in each) is a double. They are called the bottom and top twin.
The following doubles are the following two diagonals (5 nozzles each) together with the diagonals connecting them at the ends (4 fields each) form a jamb. Accordingly, they wear the titles of the lower and upper joint, the lower and the top of the jacket.
Partners before the start of the game are provided by 12 checkers (flat, round shapes): one - white, other - black. Checkers are placed on black fields of the first three horizontal rows on each side.
Checkers must meet the following requirements:
- All checkers should be the same shape and one size;
- their diameter should be less than a 5-10 mm board field;
- the thickness of the checkers should be 1/4 or 1/5 of its diameter;
- All white and black checkers must be equal color accordingly;
- They should not be shiny, and their color should not merge with the fields of the coarsening board.
1.4. Charges of checkers and ladies
1.4.1. The move in the party is considered to move the checkers from one board of the board to another. The first move always makes a player playing white. Partners alternately make one go until the game is over.
1.4.2. Checkers are divided into simple and ladies, but in the initial position all checkers are simple.
1.4.3. Simple walks only forward to the neighboring field diagonally.
1.4.4. If in the process of the game the checker reaches one of the fields of the last, eighth (counting from itself) horizontal row, it turns into a lady, receiving new rights. On the board, each side can simultaneously be several ladies. The ladies are denoted by dual raids, i.e. put one on the other.
1.4.5. The lady, unlike the simple, goes to any of the free fields diagonally in any direction (as ahead and forth), but it can, as well as simple, only on the fields not engaged in other checkers, and it does not jump through their checkers can.
1.4.6. The move is considered to be done if the player after moving the checkers or ladies from one field to another took his hand from her.
1.4.7. If the player for which the turn turns will touch his checker, which can be done, he must go. If you touch two or more, then it should go to that checker, which touched the first if the move or take is possible. Touching your checker, which does not turn out to be possible according to the rules of the game, does not entail any consequences, and playing free to make any possible move.
1.4.8. If a player when performing the course moved his checker or a lady to another field, but did not take his hand from her, he had the right to rearrange this checker or a lady to any other field for them.
1.4.9. If a player wants to fix one or more checkers, he must preliminarily declare an opponent: "I correlax." You can correct the checkers only at your turn turn.
1.5.1. If simple Shashka It is located on one diagonal next to the rival's checker, behind which there is a free field, it must be transferred through this checker on the free field. The rival checker in this case is removed from the board.
1.5.2. If the lady is on one diagonal nearby or at a distance from the rival checkers, behind which there is one or more free fields, it must be transferred through this checker to any free field. The rival checker in this case is removed from the board.
1.5.3. Taking the rival checkers is mandatory and produced both forward and forth. Take is considered one played. Taking your checkers is prohibited.
1.5.4. Taking should be clearly designated and is carried out in a certain order. It is considered finished after removing the rival checkers from the board.
1.5.5. If in the process of taking a checker, it turns out to be on one diagonal near the other side of the opponent, behind which there is a free field, it must be transferred through the second, third, etc. checker.
1.5.6. If, in the process of taking the lady, it turns out again on one diagonal near or at a distance from the rival checkers, behind which one or more free fields are located, the lady must be changed through the second, third, etc. A checker and take any free field on the same diagonal for the last tedder.
1.5.7. After completing the capture according to P.P. 1.5.5. and 1.5.6. Taken rival checkers are then removed from the board in the order of their take. This is called consistent taking.
1.5.8. In the process of consistent take, it is forbidden to transfer checkers or ladies through their own.
1.5.9. In the process of consistent take, it is allowed to pass several times after the same field, but it is forbidden to transfer a checker or a lady through the same checker (lady) of the opponent more than once.
1.5.10. Taking must be clearly designated, a checker behind a checker, setting the picking checker on the capture field and then to the final field.
1.5.11. The sequential take is considered complete if the player at the end of the movement of checkers or ladies took away its hand.
1.5.12. Taken checkers can be removed from the board only after the completion of consistent take and in the same manner, in which passage passed.
1.5.13. Removing taken checkers from the board is considered to be finished when the player removed the last checker.
1.5.14. With the possibility of taking on two or more directions to a lady or a checker, the choice, regardless of the amount or quality of the filmed checkers (ladies or simple), is provided to receiving.
1.5.15. If simple when taken reaches the last (eighth of himself) of the horizontal series and if it is given the possibility of further pickup checkers, it is obliged to continue the battle, but already under the rights of the ladies.
1.5.16. If simple reaches the last horizontal series without taking and after that, after this, the possibility of battle is given, then it should beat (if this opportunity is preserved) only by the next progress on the rights of the ladies.
1.6. Shower notation and party entry
1.6.1. A coarse notation is called the symbol of the board of the board fields. Eight horizontals of the boards are marked with numbers from 1 to 8, eight verticals - small Latin letters from "A" to "H" (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H) or in Russian pronunciation - "A", "BE", "TSE", "DE", "E", "EF", "Same", "Ash"). The letter "A" is denoted by the extreme left vertical on the side of the playing white (the extreme right vertical side of the playing black). The first horizontal is considered the horizontal closest to playing white.
Each board field is denoted depending on which vertical and on what horizontal it is located, i.e. Each field is denoted by a combination of letters and numbers showing the vertical and horizontal rows, on the intersection of which the field is located.
1.6.2. The use of notation allows you to record both entire parties and individual positions, for example, the location of the checkers at the beginning of the party is written as: white: A1, A3, B2, C1, C3, D2, E1, E3, F2, G1, G3, H2 ( 12); Black: A7, B6, B8, C7, D6, D8, E7, F6, F8, G7, F6, F8, G7, H6, H8 (12).
To record the stroke of checkers or ladies, it is first denoted by a field on which a checker or lady stood, then put a dash and write down the field to which it is installed, for example: A3-B4. When recording taking (battle), instead of a dash put a colon.
When taking one step multiple checkers, the stroke record is made as follows: first the field is recorded from which the checker started its turn, then put the colon and is indicated by the field to which it rose after the fight.
If you need to note the direction of take, then after recording the field from which the battle began, the designation of the fields on which the direction of the direction was performed consistently. A colon is put between the designations of individual fields.
1.7. Purpose of the game
For each of the sides, the ultimate goal is the winnings of either a draw, depending on the tasks that the player has a player in this particular party.
1.8. Winning party
1.8.1. The won the party recognizes the one who will be the first to reach the situation in which his opponent:
- recognizing his position lost, declared that it was surrendered;
- will not be able to make another move;
- There is not a single checkers;
- did not have time to make the set number of moves for a certain time.
1.9. None endings
1.9.1. The party is considered to be ending in such cases:
- by mutual agreement of opponents (one of the participants offers a draw, and the other it takes this proposal);
- If it is impossible to win a single opponent;
- if a participant, having three ladies (or more), at the end of the party, against one enemy's lady, its 15th move (counting from the moment of establishing the balance of forces) will not take the adversary lady;
- If in a position in which both opponents have ladies, the relationship ratio has not changed (that is, there was no take, and no simple checker became a lady) throughout:
* In the 2nd and 3 curly endings - 5 moves, * in 4 and 5 figure endings - 30 moves, * in 6 and 7 curly endings - 60 moves.
- if a participant, having three ladies, two ladies and a simple, lady and two simple, three simple versus a lonely lady, who is on a big road, will not be able to achieve a won position;
- if, for 15 moves, players did only to the ladies, without moving simple checkers and does not produce takes;
- If one and the same position (one and the same location of the checkers) repeats three (or more), and the stroke queue will be over the same side each time.
1.9.2. The procedure for recognizing a draw in the event of a repetition of the position:
- if the player does a move, as a result of which the position will repeat the third time or more, then his partner has the right to commit his next progress to declare the competition for the cessation of the party and recognizing it ending in a draw;
- If one of the players wants to make a move, as a result of which the position will repeat the third time (or more), then he, without making this move on the board, should write it on the form and declare a judge about the cessation of the party and recognizing it ending in a draw. If the next move will still be made, the right of the requirement of a draw by this participant is lost and restored again in the event of a regular repetition of the same position;
- It is not necessary that the repetition of the position should have followed one after the other;
It is possible to require a draw in the event that the position is repeated three times at various moments of the party, i.e., through any number of moves, but at the same turn queue;
- The correctness of the statement of recognition of a batch due to a three-year repetition of the position is checked by the judge of the competition due to the time of the opponents, which made this statement. If the check establishes that there was no triple repetition, then the stroke recorded by the applicant is considered to be made and the party continues
- if, when checking the time of the participant who seeks recognition of the drawing outcome of the party will expire, but it will be established that a three-time repetition of the position takes place, the party is recognized as a drawing line; If there was no triple repetition of the position, then the applicant whose time was expired when checking, the defeat is counted.
1.9.3. The participant can offer a draw at the moment when he just moved a checker or lady. Suggesting a draw, he runs the partner's watch. The proposal of a draw and the answer to it should be expressed in a brief form: "I propose a draw", "I agree", "I do not agree," and do not specify any conditions. The latter can accept the offer or reject it verbally either by a response.
1.9.4. If a player offers a draw when the watch of his partner, thinking about his move, the latter can agree or reject its proposal. The player offering a draw thus should be warned by the arbiter.
1.9.5. If a player offers a draw when his watch goes, a partner can accept a proposal, reject it or delay its decision until he sees the course of playing.
1.9.6. If the offer of a draw will not be accepted, the same participant can immediately offer a draw only after another participant uses its right to this.
Checkers is one of the most popular logical desktop games playing around the world. The rules of the game in the checkers depends on the selected variation. There are many types of checkers: Russian, Italian, Turkish, English, Chinese. The main differences lies in the system of moves, the number of figures and fields on the board.
Two always play in checkers. According to the rules, players move chips on the field in a certain way. In the game, each player belongs to the checkers of a certain color. In the classic version of checkers black or white. Sometimes chips can be of other colors, but one of them should always be light, the other is dark. The main task in the game is to deprive the opponent of the possibility of walking or pick up all his chips.
Rules of the game in classic checkers
Most often in checkers play on a standard field with the number of cells 8x8. The number of game chips per participant - 12 pieces. The total number of shapes in the game is 24. Only dark fields are used to arrange checkers in the classic version.
General rules of checkers:
- The first move always belongs to the player with white chips.
- The moves are made diagonally (only on black field cells). The movement of chips is carried forward.
- In the classic game, beat the opponent's chips can only move forward through the diagonal. There are more complex types of checkers, where you can knock down the shape as a move forward and forth.
- If the checker hits the opponent's figure, then it becomes the cage behind it. A shot down chip is removed from the field and comes out of the game. To set back the checkers on the field is not allowed.
- If the chip is under the battle, it is necessary to beat it. When there are several battle options, the player chooses the move at its discretion.
- The player wins, who knocked down all the enemy chips or was able to block all the moves available to him.
How the lady goes in the checkers
The figure, which reached the opposite edge of the coarsening board, is called "Dame". Sometimes there is also a "queen" in his checkers. It is turned over to the opposite side (or noted in a different way): Such a chip can move back and forth on any number of moves.
The lady can perform moves in various directions: diagonally, directly or backward. The number of such chips is not limited, can reach 12 pieces (all player checkers) in case the player managed to keep them all and bring to the opposite part of the field.
Rules of the game in Russian checkers
In Russia, this species of checkers are most popular. The game is conducted on a shadow chalkboard on 64 cells. Each player has 12 chips that are exposed on dark cells of the first three rows of the board. The first goes player with white chips.
The first championship of checkers in Russia took place in 1896. Moscow players were known all over the world, always considered very strong. Players in checkers often gathered in the capital in the market. In those days, the game preferably marked for money, and for many I became the main source of income. In Russia in 2004, the Codex on the checkers came into force, which establishes the official rules for this game. All tournaments today goes precisely according to the rules.
- The move is carried out diagonally on dark cells for unoccupied fields. Players go alternately.
- If the enemy's chip is on the way, according to the rules it must be knocked down. In this case, the checker "jumps over" through the cage diagonally, and the opponent's shot down figure leaves the game (this process is called "Taking").
- The lady can walk directly and diagonally, as well as back and forth on any number of cells.
Return Russian checkers or giveaway
Gadgets are reverse Russian checkers. A variety of game when the purpose of the participants is completely opposite to the classic rules. The task of the player is to locate or put your chips under the battle, and not the opponent's figures. This option is more complicated, so for beginners it is recommended to figure out how to play checkers of a classic look.
Draw in the party of Russian checkers
In Russian checkers according to the rules, a draw may be officially fixed. It is declared if both players cannot win, and the competition went into a logical deadlock. A draw is recognized in the event that the last 15 moves were made by ladies without moving simple checkers and take the enemy chips. In some types of checkers, a draw is allowed by agreement of the parties (for example, a gentlemen agreement in Turkish checkers).
Rules of the game in English checkers
Very popular board game in England, Australia, USA. The number of chips each player - 12 pieces are exhibited on black cells in the first three rows of boards diagonally.
In most English-speaking countries, checkers are called Checkers. In the literal translation means "checkered". The first mentions about the checkers in England historians date the XII century. The first championship of the world championship was won by Scottish in 1847. Since then, in the United Kingdom and its former colonies, such intellectual competitions are held regularly.
- Begins the game Member with black chips.
- The ladder according to the rules goes diagonally or backwards only on one cell. During the battle, it can go to any side, but only through one cell.
- Ordinary chips can beat the opponent only forward.
Rules Games in Turkish Checkers
An interesting game that has gained widespread in Libya, Iran, Turkey. The most important difference between the game is the lack of moves diagonally. Conventional chips go solely forward.
In 2016, the first world championship in the Turkish checkers among women was held, and two years earlier among men. Gentlemen rules are officially operating in Turkish checkers. It is forbidden to go to the victory by deception or tricks, as well as enjoy the inattention of your opponent. A draw can be announced by mutual agreement of the players.
- 32 chips participate in the game - 16 checkers have each player.
- It differs from the classic version of their location: the first line remains free, the chips occupy the second and third horizontal strip.
- A simple checker can go to the left, right and forward, but only one cell. • The lady can go to any number of cells in any directions.
Rules of the game in Pool Checkers
Pool Checkers is one of the varieties of checkers. Much popularity has acquired in countries in Africa, Latin America and the United States. Each player belongs to 12 chips. The board on 64 cells is located in such a way that the dark field is located on the left side of the playing. According to the rules, the first move makes a player with black checkers. Jamaica is the only country where they depart from the general rules. Here the game in the pool Checkers is conducted on white cells.
The American Association on this type of checkers is officially. It was founded in 1961. The Championships in the United States are held annually, collect a large number of participants. In 2016, the first championship in Africa was held.
- It is allowed to move the neck diagonally to one division. Beat is allowed back and forth.
- When taking the opponent's chips, the move is carried out according to the rules of Russian checkers.
- There is no need to beat the maximum number of checkers.
Tips for checkers players
- Try to spend in the lads as many checkers as possible. The game will always have an advantage of a player who has more ladies.
- To achieve a goal, try to make moves in the part of the board, where the enemy has the least nestless. • Do not rush to withdraw the last row of checkers from the board. In this case, the opponent will be more difficult to get its first lady, and you will receive an additional advantage.
- The best strategy is moving checkers with couples or small groups. This approach will complicate the opponent take your checkers. In the event of an attack, he will also incur losses that, with the right strategy there will be more than yours.
- In the checkers there is a mandatory rule of impact. The enemy is obliged to knock the chip if it is under the battle. Squise such moves a few forward so that the losses are beneficial to you in the future.
- Exchange checkers only if the move is beneficial for you. Do not be afraid to lose one chip, if in return you get two checkers enemy.
- Try to control the board center, having the opportunity to always give a fight to the enemy. Exhibit chips in such a way as not to limit your own mobility and variability of moves.
- The victory can be won if blocking all the moves of the enemy. Build tactics in such a way as to achieve this goal.
- If you play with an experienced player, and at the very beginning he made a mistake, be careful. Often how traps are created that can cause your loss.
One of the most popular and simple strategies of the game of checkers. The photo shows how to build chips (on the example of white) to win the opponent
One of the best strategies of the game is a movement of couples or small groups. In this case, one trick will act as insurance for another, even if the opponent is getting into battle, it will most often carry much greater losses, and you approach winning. Examples of the strategy:
Aggressive Rival Game Strategy
If the second player builds the tactics of an active attack, you also need to develop a faithful strategy. Below is the correct combination of the player's moves by white chips, which, with an active movement and the opponent's attack, allowed victory.
Very important part of any strategy. If the player sees that the concrete rival checker interferes with the passage in the ladies, it is necessary to substitute a weak chip under the battle. It is important to calculate the moves a few forward so that the loss of the chips allowed to get a more favorable position in the game.
The first mention of checkers belong to 1600 century BC. The reliable origin of this game is unknown, but there are many interesting versions.
Checkers in myths
The myths meet the mention that the game, similar to the checkers, was invented by Hermes. He suggested to play the goddess Moon with the condition that in the case of his loss, he will receive five days. The goddess lost, and Hermes added 5 days to 360, which previously accounted for a calendar year. That is how the year and it became 365 days.
Checkers in history
There are several historical versions of the origin of the game. One of the most interesting says that the game was invented by Palaes - the famous Greek warrior and a participant in the siege of Troy. It is to find in a ten-year siege and pushed the Greek to come up with an exciting game, and he drew the cells right on the ground. It is also reliable that the Egyptian pharaohs were fond of the game of checkers. When excavations in the tombs found checkered boards, two of them are stored today in France in the Louvre.
History of checkers in Russia
In many legends it is said that the checkers were the favorite game of Russian warriors. This confirms that they existed in Russia for a very long time. Historically connect the origin of checkers with the name of Vladimir Monomakh. Many kings encouraged logical games. Peter I especially allocated chess and checkers, even allocated special rooms for these games in their residences.
Checkers in Russia today
In Russia, there are constantly international competitions and competitions in the country are constantly being held, Internet games are very popular. Online you can choose any kind of checkers and master the new version of the game.
Psychologists recommend teaching a child to play logical games of about three years. Checkers are ideal for the development of logic. To easily remember the rules of the game for novice children, you can use different poems and logical relationships.
Taking the ladies in Russian checkers
One of the most difficult to understand the rules in the checkers is the ladies taking rule. This topic is dedicated to the next lesson of a shower game. By making a shock move, the lady jumps through the enemy's checker on her way and put on her on any free field, after which the beaten checker is removed from the board. The lady can beat and go ahead and back, and in one way to take a few checkers.
In this example, white can beat - G1: D4, or G1: C5, or G1: B6. Of course, the lady will not be under the blow, whites will bite on C5 Punch - 1.H2: D6: A3 - destroys both black checkers Strike - 1.H2: C7: A5: E1 destroying three black checkers
If the lady has the ability to beat in several directions, then playing waven choose any of them. 1. B4-C5 D6: B4 Now the lady can beat in four directions - 2.A5: C3: A1 or 2.A5: C3: F6: H4: E1 or 2.A5: D2: H6 or 2.A5: E1: H4: F6: A1; Which white will choose - Clear: Last.
And how does the "newborn" lady beating?
Here white can go 1.E7-F8 or 1.E7-D8. In both cases, the simple will turn into a lady and this "newborn" the ladies will be under the blow of the checkers. But since the transformation will occur as a result of a quiet stroke, then this lady will be endowed with lady rights only after the opponent's answer. How will the game be? At 1.E7-F8 follows 1. ... C5-D4 2.F8-C5 and draw. And at 1. E7-D8? White will lose - 1. ... D2-E1 2. D8: A5 C5-B4X
Here after 1. G3-F4 E3: G5 white simple will turn into D8 in the lady as a result of taking, and in such cases, if it can beat further, then immediately hits. That is, it will follow 2.H4: D8: A5: C3: A1.
And finally, three more rules of capture:
When you hit, you can shoot checkers from the board only after the end of the stroke (and not in the process of it!)
After 1.G7-F6! Black must beat so - d8: h4: f2: d4, and stop! Simple E5 they can not beat: prevents the checker F6, which is bothering, but can only be removed from the board only at the end of the course. Therefore, finishing the blow 1. ... d8: d4, black put the lady on D4 and remove checkers F6, G3, E3, and then - 2. E5: A1X. Such a blow, in which already beaten, but not filmed from the board, the checker stops the taking lady, called "Turkish"
When you hit, it is impossible to jump twice with a tavering checker through the same enemy's checker
How after 1. F4-E5 must beat black? So - 1. ... G7: C3: E1: G3. But not further: you can not beat the C7 checker, because it would have to jump over the E5 checker for the second time. The lady will stop on the G3 field, and then 2.c7-B8X. It was also a Turkish kick: the lady stopped the banging checker E5.
When hitting it is allowed to repeatedly move through the same free field
Find for the White Ways to Fast Victory:
Checkers are a folk game of us and in many other countries of the world. Star and young played in her: kindergartens, schoolchildren and students, parents with their children, grandparents with grandchildren and among themselves. Despite the fact that the rules of the checkers are simple and understandable, they are not always correctly respected. Let's look through the main errors that are found in the game. We will negate that it will be about the rules of the most common Russian checkers.
1. Eat if you give
The most important component of the coarse rules on which the entire tactical component of the game is built is a rule of mandatory battle.
On the chart above the white make the move 1. H2-G3 (shown by the arrow), after which black obliged To beat a white checker, and white in response eat all three black checkers.
There is a common folk interpretation, in which the blacks could not beat in this situation, but to make the course with another checker, and not lose. And white before his next move would remove the shrouded checker of black "for Fuk". So do wrong.
2. The lady immediately puts on the crown
If during the fight the checker falls on the lady field, then it can continue to beat already as a lady. Moreover, she obligated do it.
On this diagram, a white simple checker H4 eats: 1. H4: F6: D8: A5 . Having achieved a lady field, it immediately becomes a lady and can continue to beat already as a lady. This rule features Russian checkers from international and Brazilian, in which the third taking in such a situation would be impossible.
If the checker falls on the lady field during the quiet (that is, not a shock) stroke, then immediately there is like a lady she cannot. It is necessary to wait for the following course.
3. Eat as much as they give
At positions above, the black lady is obliged to beat two white checkers, thereby falling into a trap. Eat one and go after that, for example, on the A1 field it cannot.
4. Some more popular questions
A. Can a simple checker go back? And there is back?
A checker cannot walk back, but there is back - maybe. There is also be sure to be backwards.
B. Can I eat a checker or a lady standing on the edge of the board?
No you can not.
Q. Is it possible to beat two chambers two standing nearby?
No you can not. It is necessary that the free field is for each shotable checker.
If you have other questions about rigorous rules - ask them in the comments.
The lady in the checkers is not a special figure that is exposed to the board before the start of the party, such as the queen in chess. The lady becomes a simple pawn, which in the process of the game reached the last horizontal of the opposite edge of the board (lady). And then there is a "ordinary miracle": the ordinary pawn, which is in the deep rear of the enemy, turns into a powerful figure, endowed with special rights. On the game space it looks like this - the checker turn upside down (or put on it from above the other shag of the same color). And then, and the other means that the player has a lady. In graphical notations and charts of parties, as well as in the virtual modifications of the game, such a figure is denoted by the letter D or the Crown symbol.
As much as special and important is this crowned person, it is possible to judge the speech of the Kozma Prutkov: "The girls are generally like checkers: not everyone succeeds, but everyone wants to get into the ladies." The game does not matter how the passing checker turned into a lady. It can penetrate the camp of the opposite side by the quiet move or reach the lady as a result of taking the enemy's checkers (shock stroke). And here's how the lady beats (Shashists use the term "ruby"), it is very important. When taking this figure is obliged to follow certain rules that have both similarities and some differences from the order of the battle by ordinary checkers.
In terms of its functional abilities, the lady significantly surpasses a simple checker, because at the expense of the "lady" rights, it is expanding the choice of available purposes. It has greater mobility: moves to any field diagonal (having a move and forth, and backward); can step by favorite path to an arbitrary amount of free cells; It is entitled to stay on any free diagonal cell after a beaten checker.
However, in the presence of such rights, there are some nuances in the order of the battle of the ladies of the opponent's figures. The rules are spelled out the following ladies impact standards:
- A chopping lady is allowed to multiply through the same free field.
- When taking several figures already beaten (but not yet filmed from the board), the checker stops the receiving lady. According to the rule of "Turkish strike", repeated jumps through the taken checkers is prohibited.
- To clean the beaten checkers from the game field, without completing the strike, prohibited. All the figures taken by the beating lady take off the one after the end of the course.
- Features of the combat "Newly Minced" ladies. If the transformation of the checkers in the lady will occur as a result of a quiet move, then it can use its new rights only after the opponent's answer. When the checker goes to the laundry line with a shock move, and at the same time there are other goals in front of it, she is obliged to take them immediately, but continues to chop already as a lady.
- When taking several palls of the opponent, the lady should beat the following until the position reaches from which the battle will become impossible.
- If there is a situation at which you can chop the lady in several directions, the choice is made at the discretion of the playing.
Denoting the participation of the ladies in game combinations, Shashists use various special terms. So, the characteristic position in which the lady meets with two simple pawns is called "fork." The confrontation of the ladies, in which the starting loses - "Tetinnock". And the figure, which remained for the end of the party without simple checkers of the same color, is called a lonely lady.
With the ladies, the presence of such circumstances in which the party is considered to be completed. For example:
- When the game goes exclusively to the ladies exclusively, simple checkers do not go, the capture is not produced;
- If in the finals of the party, when the three pans are opposed to the lonely lady of the opponent, for 15 moves, winning did not finish the game.
He carried the process of turning his checkers in the ladies, the player should not allow doing the same enemy, especially in the middle of the party. There is a risk that the opponent will be accepted as they say in a raise promotion: "Batz, Batz, and in the ladies!". The reception allowing the passage of a pawn on one or another site of the game space to break into the ladies is called "breakthrough". Will help not miss the enemy to their rear councils of specialists:
- In the initial stage of the game, without the need to not free their lambs (except for the so-called backwards of A1 and H8 wheels);
- Fight against the obvious numerical advantage of the rival forces on any plot. The breakthrough can be carried out anywhere (both in the center and flanks);
- Trying to see a possible combination of the enemy, solve the attack plan and disrupt its implementation.
But it's easy to say, and it is difficult to say. The foresight of intricate and multi-way plans requires knowledge of tactics and strategies, game experience, the ability to reflect. Checkers are considered not just a popular logic game, but symbiosis of sports, art and science.