Recently, soaps at home swept away lovers to do something with their own hands. This exciting process is quite quickly becoming a hobby. Yes, and the benefit in a natural soap is much more than in the purchase, full chemical components.
Therefore, we suggest learn how to boil soap yourself. Step-by-step instructions and an accessible explanation that will be found below will certainly help in this exciting business.
Cook soap at home: What do you need?
Soaping is one of the directions of modern Hand Made, which provides for the manufacture of beneficial things themselves. What needs to be stocking before you begin soaping?
1. Basic base. There are three basic options.
- Baby soap Which is rubbed on the grater and is the base for all other ingredients. This option is perfect for those who begin to try themselves in this matter. Putting your hand, you can go to other materials.
- Special soap base. It is on sale in needlework stores and is an already ready-made base for work.
- Professionals in soaps use Oil and scald , preparing soap. The consistency of the future soap will depend on the amount of added alkali.
2. Oil included in the basis. You can take any mineral or vegetable. The main task of this component is meal and moisturizing the epidermis. Alternatively, such oils are suitable:
- Cocoa butter and others.
3. Flavors. Their roles are essential oils from fruits and herbs.
Choosing such an aroma, you should pay attention to the need of the skin, since, for example, an orange oil contributes to saturation of vitamins and deliverance from cellulite, but the tea tree is perfectly coping with excessive oily skin.
4. Pigment (dye). For soap staining there are two options:
- Food dye or special dye for soap staining, sold everything in the same store for needlework;
- Natural, here come to the rescue of herbs, juices of vegetables and fruits.
5. Auxiliary elements. These include:
- fluids for breeding soap base (milk, water, herbal decoctions);
- decorative elements (poppy, flowers);
- Scrapping particles (coffee particles, oatmeal);
- vitamin supplements;
6. Inventory for work. This is the dishes in which the soap mass and molds will be cooked, where it will stick.
Fragrant and color supplements for homemade soap
As already found out, essential oils are used as flavors. The action of the main oils on the body is given in the table below.
As for natural dyes, it can be used for staining such products:
- turmeric and mustard powder will give Yellow tint ;
- Calendula, carrot juice, sea buckthorn oil will make Orange color ;
- Beet's juice or cherry will help get color from gently pink, up to bard ;
- Paprika and red ground peppers will give soap Bright red color ;
- Ripple nettle, crushed herbs contribute to the appearance Green tone ;
- Coffee, cocoa, chocolate, make soap Brown ;
- Added poppy or activated coal grey colour .
Methods of boiling soap at home
You can distinguish three ways of soap boiling, it is:
- Basic melting With the addition of different ingredients.
- Hot way. The whole process occurring on the stove after the reaction of alkali with water.
- Cold way. It is characterized by mixing ingredients, in which heating occurs due to chemical reactions.
In the manufacture of soap with a cold way, patterns and blurred twists can be performed.
Cook soap at home: Step by step instructions with photos
We offer a detailed master class, how to cook soap-peeling two colors with which even a beginner soap will cope. In order to begin the process of soap, you need to prepare the ingredients:
- transparent soap base - 0.5 kg;
- Chamomile oil - 5 hl, it is suitable for sensitive skin (you can take another, if desired);
- Food dye, we have blue;
- black or yellow french clay - 1-2 ch l;
- Flavoring: choose any essential oil that likes, but since soap will be in a maritime topic, it is better to give preference to the fresh ocean fragrances;
- alcohol, needed to get rid of bubbles;
- pebbles, to create decor;
- Molding for soap, we have square silicone.
Soap is done according to the instructions below:
- Basis cut. Must get small pieces.
- Fold them in a 1 liter can with a tank. Put in a sackane with water and send to the stove. The base is to the base of 25-30. It is impossible in order to boil, so it is necessary to follow the process of firebox.
- In the melted basis, add chamomile oil and 45-50 drops of the selected flavoring. Now cast a third part of the base for the bottom with the clay, and the remaining drop of 5 drops of the dye. Because how many dye add, the color saturation will depend on.
- Pebbles treat alcohol and omit on the bottom of silicone shape.
- Pour the painted liquid into the shape with stones.
- When the base with stones freeze, get it out of the mold.
- Gently remove pebbles from soap.
- In a previously cast transparent base, pour French clay.
- In the form, return the blue piece without stones and from above to pour out the basis with clay.
- As soon as the film appears on top, sprinkle the upper part of the soap.
- After 25 minutes the base will grab, and soap can be taken. Cut it with pieces and you can wash with pleasure.
Recipe for transparent soap at home
For the manufacture of transparent soap "from scratch" prepare:
- Castor oil - 120 g;
- Coconut oil - 150 g;
- Pork fat - 30 g;
- Glycerin - 210 g;
- Alkali - 45.7 g;
- Water - 90
It is preparing like this:
- In very cold water to introduce alkali.
- Coconut oil and fat melt, attach castor oil.
- When oils are well cooled, to introduce an alkaline solution through a sieve.
- Mixer to beat all the ingredients until uniformity.
- Send a lot to a water bath. Cover with a lid and, occasionally stirring, tomorrow 2 hours.
- After this time, the indicator strip is measured by pH. It should be painted in light green.
- Now pour glycerin. Continue tomorrow until soap becomes homogeneous. It will happen approximately 40 minutes.
- Pour the mass into the mold and leave for frozen.
Send to the refrigerator to harden the transparent soap is not recommended, since under the influence of cold temperatures the base will fit.
How to cook baby soap at home?
Each mother takes care of his child, trying to give him the best. Therefore, we suggest cooking an environmentally friendly soap for your children. The following components will be needed:
- Organic soap base - 250 g
- Almond oil - 6-8 drops.
- Carrot juice or beets for staining - 10 drops.
- A strong decoction of chamomile - 1 hl. You can take any decoction, but for children the daisy, a train, sage, is best fit.
Children's soap is done like this:
- The organic base is crushed, melted in a water bath.
- Introduce chamomile decoction, almond oil, juice-dye. Pretty everything mix.
- Pour by molds, let it be frozen. Choose cheerful molds, so that the kids were interested to use such a soap.
In order to the surface of the finished soap was smooth, without the accumulation of bubbles, the mold and prominent parts are sprayed with alcohol, which is pre-placed in the bottle spray.
Soap scrub: how to cook at home?
Soap scrub easily removes the contaminants, and also helps to remove the upper dead layer of the epidermis. Preparing ingredients:
- Soap base - 200 g.
- Water - 4 tbsp.
- Almond oil - 60 ml.
- Honey - 60 g
- Coffee fine grinding - 2 st l.
- You can also apply the dye of the desired shade.
A soap scrub is pretty easy:
- Grind the basis.
- Two glasses of water boil and pour boiling water base.
- Mass beaten blender.
- Attach honey, almond oil, coffee small grinding. If you want to add a dye, then put it. Stir, leave for 20 minutes.
- Attach the remaining water and beat the blender until homogeneous.
- Soap scrub is a creamy consistency, so it is best to store it in a bottle with a dispenser.
Cosmetic soap as a gift: how to cook at home?
The next recipe is suitable for a gift. Need to prepare:
- Soap base - 80 g
- Grape seed oil - 30 g
- Cinnamon oil - 3 drops.
- Cinnamon Powder - 10
- The soap base melt under the influence of temperature (microwave, water sauna).
- To pour oil into it, mix.
- Put cinnamon powder, prevent.
- Pour by molds. After 8-10 minutes, prevent the mass, so that the cinnamon powder did not settle.
Soap do it yourself with a cold way
Characteristic for soaping Cold way is the lack of heating ingredients. The reagents are water and alkali.
- Water should be ice, the presence of ice is allowed.
- The ingredients need to be measured strictly according to the recipe, as otherwise you can harm the skin when washing such soap.
- After the reaction takes place, other components can be attached (oils, pigments, flavors).
- The temperature of the oils and bases should not be different by more than 10 ° C. Everything should be thoroughly whipped by a blender and flooded in the form.
Hot method of boiling soap
For hot way After mixing the alkaline solution with the base of the oils, the resulting mass is sent to tomtracting under the influence of temperature and only after pigment substances and flavors are made. The soap of the hot way is better soaping and can be used immediately after hardening.
Photo ideas for boiling soap at home
Best home soap recipes
How to cook soap, applying different ways, disassembled, now we will now give the recipes of the best options for home soap according to our magazine.
Honey Dairy Degtyar
How to cook soap at home from the washers?
From the pieces of the old soap, which constantly remain in the soapie and over time they throw out, you can cook a good soap for washing the face. To work you need to have:
- Number - 5 pcs. Instead, you can take 1-2 slicing of soap.
- Lanolin - 2 st l.
- Almond oil - 1 hl.
- Avocado oil - 0.5 ch l.
- Oatmeal - 1 st l.
- Almonds (powder) - 1 st l.
- Tea rose petals (dry) - 1 hl.
Perform the following actions:
- Clean the kneadings, it is possible to do this with a grater. Melt them in a water bath, to attach Lanolin.
- When everything melts, remove from the fire, to attach oils, oatmeal, almonds, rose petals.
- Stir, in order to come out a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the soap into the form is preferably in silicone. Cover the food film and forget for three days.
- Three days to get and cut into the bars.
How to cook liquid soap at home?
We propose to try out the lazy recipe for the cooking of liquid soap. We are preparing the components:
- A piece of children's soap - 50 g.
- Herbs of herbs - 800-1000 ml. Cleaner, chamomile, calendula is perfect.
- Glycerin - 1 st l.
- Oil - 1 st l. You can take any.
- If desired, pigment and flavoring.
Perform the following actions:
- Rub the soap.
- Grass brew. Decoction to strain.
- Connect the decoction and soap. Hide one day.
- In the resulting mass add glycerin, butter and other ingredients, mix until uniformity.
- Pour into the bottle with the dispenser and you can wash.
Common mistakes of soaps: what should not be done?
- You should not pull the basis on open fire, it is done using a steam bath.
- No need to add a lot of oil to the base, as oil drops will perform on the surface of the mass.
- It is impossible to replace alcohol, which removes bubbles in the soap, on vodka, since the desired effect will not be.
- Do not use fresh flowers, you should prefer dry.
- When applying a layer on the layer, you need to scratch the bottom slightly to the toothpick and treat with alcohol, then the finished soap will not be flashed.
- Do not add essential oils more than 10 drops.
- Making a transparent soap, minimize the addition of basic oil, which can make the final result of muddy.
- Add menthol divided into alcohol, since menthol itself in a soap-based basis can take crystals.
- Carefully approach the smells of smells, as the result may turn out not quite pleasant.
Handmade soap: Composition, how to cook soap at home
If you want to enjoy the wash every day, use handmade soap. You choose what ingredients should be in it and how it will smell: refreshing mint, invigorating citrus or soothing lavender. And with the help of such a soap you can fight wrinkles, dry skin and advanced pores. In the article, tell me how to get handmade soap that suits you.
Basics of manual soap
Mention of the first soap made of fat and ashes dating 2800 BC. Initially, it was used for medical purposes - they treated various skin diseases and washed wounds, which after such a procedure he was faster. In Europe, soaps appeared only in the century: in France, Spain, Italy. The European soap was liquid, contained a large number of olive oil and was available only to wealthy people. The most good was the French soap, which included essential oils from Provence.
Despite the many times improved production technology and a variety of the range of factory products, handmade soap becomes increasingly popular. And it is not surprising, because each shelter is unique. Homemade soap can embody any ideas: choose a geometric or fantasy form, give the desired color, decorate dried plants or pearl. A beautiful soap can become a bright emphasis in your bathroom or soul gift near a person.
Take into account:
Handmade soap has a small shelf life. Because there are no preservatives, it is stored no more than six months. It is not necessary to store it.
Color may change over time, become lighter or hang out. To delay this moment, store soap in a dark place protected from moisture.
Before buying or independently manufacturing soap, make sure that you do not have allergies to ingredients or contraindications. For example, rosemary essential oil increases pressure, so it is better to choose something else with hypertension.
Hand soap recipe: what to prepare
Kitchen scales. Recommended measurement accuracy - at least 1 g. Such accuracy is important if you plan to make small parties. Professionals who make products to order prefer jewelry with an accuracy of 0.1 and even 0.01 g.
Pots of suitable size. They are needed for the "water bath."
Capacity for melting. Suitable any bowl. Use it only for melting a soap base and mixing ingredients, but do not cook in it.
Stirring sticks. Can be wooden or glass.
Measured spoons, syringes, Pasteur pipettes. We will be needed for easy dosing of ingredients in small doses.
Digital Thermometer. Choose a model that can be immersed in fluid.
Silicone or plastic molds. Plastic cheaper, they are easy to wash and store, they do not absorb fragrances. Silicone has its advantages - the ability to create 3D-forms and thin patterns, high realistic soap.
With these tools, the manufacture of manual soap does not take much time and effort.
Soap base. It happens white, transparent and organic. White and transparent are made on the basis of glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium stearate and other components. As part of organic - glycerin and washed natural oils: palm, coconut, laurel, sea buckthorn, castor. Replace the basis can be an ordinary baby soap that does not have a pronounced smell.
Basic oils. They are added only if there are no oils in a soap-based or you make soap from scratch, that is, we prepare the basis for the use of alkaline solution. You can choose what you like - olive oil, grape bone oil, almond oil.
Essential oil: mint, tea tree, orange, roses, eucalyptus, other plants. Each oil has a unique aroma and a wide range of beneficial properties that we will talk later.
Dyes. You can cut the soap using coffee, infusion chamomile, curry, beet juice or ready-made food water-soluble dyes.
Scrub components: ground coffee, dried plants, oatmeal. In the process of washing, they gently exude a dead skin cells, making it soft and shining.
Decorative components: pearl, sparkles, dried flowers, spices, mini figures.
On the network there are many recipes with different ingredients. We recommend novice soaps at first to clearly follow the recommendations and as the experience set gradually begin to experiment.
How to make soap houses for 5 steps
1. Make a soap base. Prepare all the necessary ingredients and tools so that at the right moment they were at your hand. Cut the soap base into small pieces, fold into the container and put in a large pan on a water bath. Wait for a complete dissolution of the base, while watching its temperature does not exceed 60 degrees. When boiling into the mass, bubbles are formed, which will spoil the appearance of the soap, especially transparent.
2. Add basic oil. If you use the finished base or baby soap, add the base oil at the rate of one tablespoon per 100 g of soap. If you boil soap from scratch, follow the recipes. You can add both one oil and several at once. With palm oil, soap is obtained as hard as possible, castor oil gives a beautiful foam, coconut oil is responsible for the quality of purification. Olive is suitable for creating a children's and hypoallergenic soap. Refuse sunflower, linen and corn oil - they quickly bargain, and soap flies.
3. Add dye. For soap, professionals are recommended to choose food dyes that do not clutter the mass and do not fall into the sediment. Enough 5 drops per 100 g bases to give soap bright rich color. When preparing a natural soap from scratch, it is better to use mineral pigments: for example, titanium dioxide for bleaching, chromium oxide for obtaining green, iron oxide - for red.
4. Add essential oil. The concentration of essential oil in soap from the base is usually 1-4%. In the soap from scratch, the oil content varies depending on its volatility. Heavy oil - cedar, neroli, cinnamon - up to 1%. Easy oil - orange, tea tree, eucalyptus - up to 10%.
5. Provide the desired form. The selected mold sprinkle with alcohol from the spray gun. Carefully fill it with liquid soap and put for a couple of hours in a cool place or five minutes in the refrigerator. On the packing of the soap base, the time of frozen is usually indicated. After the soap finds, lower the mold in hot water, and remove it. Put on paper and leave for two days for drying.
Lifehaki for the manufacture of soap
Even the masters who know how to make handmade soap, sometimes allow mistakes when using new ingredients. We have gathered for you 10 tips from soaps so that your experiments are crowned with success.
Light citrus fragrance, which quickly disappears, can be kept for longer with the help of wood essential oils - sandals, cedar, patchouli.
In order for the pigment when adding to soap did not formed the lumps, pre-mix it with the base oil.
Food dyes are not suitable for the manufacture of multi-colored or multilayer pars, because the colors migrate each other. This is the most unexpected effect on the appearance of the final product.
Instead of dyes in soap, you can add color clay: blue, yellow, red. Soap will become even more useful for the skin, and its color will be muted, pastel.
If you want to enter several essential oils in soap, learn the table for their correct combination. Harmonious combinations for example: mint and jasmine, rosemary and grapefruit, ginger and orange.
When interfering in the ingredients, proceed carefully to prevent the formation of bubbles.
If you pour the soap into a large form, to then divide into several, use to cut the stub - so the lumps are completely the same in width.
It looks very beautifully soap consisting of several layers. Before filling each next layer, spray the previous alcohol.
Use only well-dried pieces of fruit, seeds, flowers and herbs. Otherwise, they quickly spill right inside the soap.
Do not add essential oils in a hot base, wait until it cools down a little. In too hot mass fragrance "evaporate".
Useful properties of soap
Any manual soap recipe includes basic and essential oils. From them to greater extent, its useful properties depend. Let's figure out how to make handmade soap so that it brought exactly the result you need.
First we will analyze the basic oils. Olive is a universal option for all skin types, including dry and sensitive. Coconut is healing and whiten the skin, creates a protective film from ultraviolet. Castor oil is ideal for sensitive skin.
A good solution for creating a moisturizing soap is the grape bone oil. It contains fatty acids that easily penetrate the skin cells and nourish it. In addition, it regulates the work of the sebaceous glands and helps maintain a good condition of oily skin.
With signs of aging, avocado oils, mango, apricot bones, wheat germs are effectively fighting. Sea buckthorn accelerates wound healing and is applied to get rid of acne. Cocoa oil tones and simultaneously softens the skin.
Let's look at what effect you can expect from the most popular essential oils:
Sweet orange. Rejuvenates, eliminates the comedones, pulls up and stimulates the production of collagen.
Verbena. It works like an antiseptic and antidepressant, soothing and improving the mood.
Cedar. It has a deodorizing effect, treats skin disease.
Lavender. Prevents the first signs of aging and black dots, removes irritation and restores the elasticity of the vessels.
Neroli. Cleaves Cooperoz, Comedones and Cellulite manifestations.
Patchouli. Great softens skin, preventing cracks. It facilitates the course of dermatosis, makes the scars less noticeable.
Tea tree. Due to bactericidal, antiviral and antifungal properties, it is indispensable at frequent herpes, fungal lesions, acne, eczema and other skin diseases
If you use handmade soap, only useful substances penetrate into your skin, and not complex chemical compounds. Natural vitamins, fatty acids and other trace elements are bioactive, promoting accelerated cell regeneration. The skin retains its freshness, elasticity and elasticity.
Where to buy finished handmade soap
Not everyone is ready to do at home handmade soap: recipes include many expensive ingredients, the process itself takes time and skill. But it is possible to buy it far from everywhere - the peculiarities of production do not allow making large parties. Look for a natural product in stores that specialize in natural cosmetics. Do not trust overall information, always look for brand information.
Briefly about the main thing
For the manufacture of handmade soap you will need tools for measurement, tanks for mixing components and molds. Prepare ingredients: soap base, oils, dyes and decorative elements.
Now you know how to make handmade soap from a soap base for five steps: to melt the basis, add basic oil, then dye, essential oil and pour the resulting mass in forms.
At the beginning, the career of the soap is strictly follow the recipes and use Lifehaki from professionals. Keep experience and gradually start experimenting.
The useful properties of soap depend on what oil it contains. You can make a soap with a rejuvenating, moisturizing, toning or whitening effect.
When choosing products in stores, explore the manufacturer information. Pay attention to the composition, the combination of flavors, the quality of the foam, the effect on the skin and the appearance of the soap.
Quality GOST RF. Without additives, oils and fragrances.
Quality GOST RF. Without additives, oils and fragrances.
Quality GOST RF. Without additives, oils and fragrances.
Quality GOST RF. Without additives, oils and fragrances.
Quality GOST RF. Fine grinding. Without additives, oils and fragrances.
At first glance, the topic of home soap manufacturing seems irrelevant. Indeed, in our time, stores are moving a variety of hygienic products with the addition of cosmetics, medicinal components. But how pleasant to make an exclusive piece of soap with your own hands! He can become an excellent gift or delight his owner's favorite aroma and aesthetic unusualness. It's not difficult to cook soap, and we will talk about it in today's article.
What will take for work
Soap can be welded in different ways, using the ready-made soap bases that are available in specialized stores, or a simple baby soap without additives. The purchase basis can be color or transparent, to have oil in packs in the package.
To cook soap at home, you need to get heat-resistant tanks, which can be heated without fear in the microwave or on a water bath, as well as silicone molds. Before the filling of the forms of the solution, they must be treated with alcohol. Also do not forget about the thermometer for liquids and a measuring cup.
Add therapeutic oil
Oil for soap can be chosen based on personal preferences, because each of them has its own fragrance and acts in different ways. For example, apricot oil softens, moisturizes, gives elasticity, saturates the skin with vitamins A, B, C, E. Castor springs greatly whitening, restores the fattyness of the skin. Coconut smoothes the skin, makes it more tender, sage is struggling with wrinkles, eliminates the problems of the skin, in all. Acne rash. Almond highlights the work of the sebaceous glands, saturates the body with vitamins E and F.
In order not to cause an allergic reaction from oil overdose, it must be embedded in small quantities - enough half of the teaspoon per 100 g of a soap base.
What you need to give soap color
To give the soap color, you can take advantage of waterproof food dyes or existing liquid and pigment. Soap with natural dyes should be stored in a dark place, as the color quickly burns out. So, for example, with the help of beet juice, you can give the pink shade soap, the daisy solution will make it more yellow, dill or parsley - green, and cocoa powder - chocolate.
If you want to give your soap a bright rich color or make it multicolored, it is better to buy an artificial liquid or dry dye. In the second case, the powder first need to be stirred with glycerol or oil, and then add to the general mixture.
There is another kind of dye - mineral. It is made in the form of a powder, and its presence emphasizes the relief of the product, creates a beautiful shine and flicker.
Home soap can be enriching additional properties as desired by including special components. For example, if you want soap to clean the skin, performing the role of scrub, add ground coffee or oat flakes to the composition. Moisturizing and refreshing effect will have honey, cream. Various herbs will help the problematic skin, will have therapeutic effects.
Technology cooking soap from soap base
Make soap yourself simple enough. To begin with, unpack the purchased soap base, cut it into small cubes. We put everything in advance prepared containers and send it to the water bath. Constantly stirring with chopsticks, periodically measuring the temperature of the melted base - it should not exceed 60 degrees, since otherwise the soap will be filled with unnecessary bubbles, and its quality will significantly decrease.
When the mass is completely melted, add to it prepared oils, dyes and other additives at will, mix thoroughly. Now the finished composition can be poured into pre-prepared molds prepared and alcohol treated with alcohol. Filled forms We send in a cold place for a couple of hours. Note that it is categorically not recommended to put them in the freezer.
If you want to make a multi-colored soap, before pouring into the form of the next color layer, you need to sprinkle with alcohol and scratch slightly - thus the best grip of materials will be ensured.
When soap completely freezes, it needs to be carefully removed from the form, dip a couple of minutes into hot water, and then put on the parchment for drying. Store homemade soap is preferably in paper packaging, and if natural dyes are present in it, it is better that it is dark.
How to cook nutritious soap from children's
Homemade soap made by the following way will contribute to moisturizing, regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin when regular use. The following ingredients will be needed for work: baby soap (100 g), milk (100 g), 1 tablespoon of honey and olive oil, ethereal compositions (optional). If you want to make several pieces at once - just increase the proportion.
Soap rubbed onto the grater, add honey and send to a saucepan on a water bath. Constantly stirring, bring to a semi-resistant state, then we introduce gradually the remaining components, mix thoroughly. The resulting mass decreases by molds for pouring.
Preparing "Romantic" soap
Homemade soap can be not only useful, but also beautiful. Consider a way to make a hat with hearts with your hands with hearts that can be a great gift to your beloved person.
To work, it is necessary to prepare small molds in the form of hearts and rectangular more to form a full piece of soap. In this case, two types of soap base can be purchased - transparent and white. The basis must be cut and melt in the microwave. If you use baby soap - it needs to be dried in a water bath, after adding a bit of a little driver, honey or sugar.
When the mass becomes semi-liquid, add a red dye. It is worth considering one nuance - if the mass is prepared from a white soap base or baby soap, the dye will give only a pink shade. To obtain a saturated red color it is better to use a transparent composition.
Finished aluu mass pour into the heart-treated heart shapes and leave for frozen. At this time, the basis for the formation of a soap briquette. Chilled hearts lay out in a rectangular mold and fill again, but already transparent or white base. When the products are completely frozen, remove, rinse under warm water and put on drying. Great gift is ready!
Soap "Orange Solk"
To make such a charming soap in the form of orange poles, do not need supernatural skills. Despite the seeming complexity of the pattern, everything is much easier than you think. There will be two types of soap masses for work - transparent and white. It is also necessary to purchase two plastic cups of different sizes.
First of all, we remove the transparent base (100 g), add the base oil to it (20 g). When the mixture acquires a semi-plane condition, we introduce a teaspoon of sea buckthorn and several drops of orange oil. Transfix the resulting orange composition into a plastic cup, which is smaller.
While our molds are frozen, we melt a white soap base, add a few drops of coconut oil into it. The cooled molds are removed and cutting on the slices (the edges of each of them need to scratch a slightly toothpick), then put the bottom of the larger cup so that small gaps are obtained between the elements. In this composition, add a semi-liquid white soap solution and leave again for pouring.
Finished soap-slicker remove from the cup. If there are defects or lower on the surface, you can neatly make a knife with a knife. As a result, you will get a pretty useful piece of soap, which will surely please not only you, but also the kids.
Soap scrub with coffee and ginger
This is another wonderful version of home soap, which will help to clean the skin with high quality, get it necessary components, moisturize and give a light pleasant fragrance. For preparation, in addition to the soap base or baby soap, ground coffee, ginger powder and a little almond extract or cinnamon at personal discretion.
The first thing we calm the soap mass on the steam bath. Let her cool a little so that ground coffee is simply not dissolved in the hot soap solution and has not lost its exfoliating properties. When the base is somewhat cooled, add all additional ingredients to it: coffee, ginger and almonds. We decide the mass in the mold and leave to stick. At the stage of the soap bases, you can add a little grated chocolate to it, which will give a magnificent shade. If you cook it for a gift, you can pick up a beautiful mold, and the top decorate with whole coffee beans.
Homemade soap do it yourself - photo
In conclusion, we suggest you make sure that the soap can be cooked at home, visiting our photo gallery. Enjoy watching!
Making homemade soap is a fascinating, creative and simple process. Preparing for soaping at home for beginners is to acquire the necessary inventory and studying the characteristics of the process. It is necessary to work in a pre-prepared room, where small children or pets will not fall.
To cook soap at home, prepare:
- 2 pans;
- manual blender;
- a tablespoon or a glass wand (for mixing);
- Capacity by alcohol.
Special components will be required:
- Soap base. It is allowed to take the bars, chips. In addition, the use of wraths or baby soap is allowed.
- Basic oils. It is required that the homemade detergent becomes nutrient, moistened, made softer skin when used.
- Essential oils. Need to give a pleasant fragrance. Suitable for the prevention of dermatological pathologies. With the permission of the attending physician, it is permissible to use soap with ether to treat skin diseases.
- Dyes . You can buy ready-made foods in grocery stores. It is allowed to use vegetable, fruit, berry juices.
- Additives . Used to give additional useful properties to soap, in decorative purposes. It is possible to use ground coffee beans, sea salt, plant seeds, lufa, crushed croup, milk or cream.
- Additional components, medical alcohol.
To ensure security, you need to comply with certain rules when you will play soaps:
- It should work in a room out of the reach of small children and pets.
- It is necessary to use protective equipment. Be sure to wear rubber gloves, respirator and glasses. Work in the most closed clothes.
- If you enter alkali on the skin, it is necessary to immediately wash the affected area with plenty of warm water.
- It is better to work with the open window, in a well-ventilated room. If you feel dizziness, headache, stop work and exit fresh air.
- The dishes and tools used for soap can not be used when cooking food. Food should not be near the workplace. It is impossible to do soap in the kitchen, where food is preparing.
- When interacting with water, the alkali gives a rapid reaction, heats up greatly. Cool the liquid as much as possible or add ice to it immediately before work.
- Prefer the glass dishes or tanks to interact with chemicals. Before the start of work, examine the technology of step bypass with the photo.
Table of recommended ingredients for soap
Depending on the purpose of soap, its composition is also different. After all, each ingredient affects the skin anyway.
|For hands||Olives, Cocoa, Jojoba, Carite, Walnut||All||Wax|
|For body||Olives, Coconut, Shi, Sesame, Cocoa||Citrus, eucalyptus||Clay, Lufa, Sea Salt, Ground Coffee Beans, Delet, Algae|
|For dry skin||Castor, evening primrose, shi, richness, avocado||Neroli, mint, jasmine||Dry milk, clay, mint extracts, chamomile, lime color|
|For oily skin||Forest walnut, apricot or peach bones, almond||Rosemary, gerane, lemon, cypress||Clay, coal, propolis infusion, decoction of calendula|
|For problem skin||Olives, sea buckthorn||Eucalyptus, fir, sandalwood||Clay, eucalyptus, coal|
|For normal skin||Olive, avocado, cocoa, almond||Lavender, Romashkovoy||Ground Coffee Beans, Medicinal Plants, Milk|
Two ways of manufacture
Two main soapsection techniques differ depending on the temperature effects.
Soap cooking technology with a cold way.
For the manufacture of handmade soap using this light technique, it will take more time than when choosing a hot way.
- Measure the required number of alkali.
- Pour out cold water into the container.
- The liquid is allowed to add crushed ice floes.
- Slow spare alkali, continuously stirring a glass stick.
- Leave the resulting mixture to cool.
- Melt solid oils on the water bath.
- Mix with liquid so that a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Using the thermometer, measure the temperature of the oil mass and alkali. It must correspond to + 37 ... + 38c °.
- Straighten the alkaline solution through the sieve into the mixture of oils.
- Stir. Alternate the use of a blender with stirring with a stick.
- Wait until the mixture becomes viscous.
- Now add coloring substances, essential oils, fragrances and other impurities.
- Boil the resulting workpiece by molds.
- Leave one day, then remove. Wrap the food film.
You can use the made detergent in 4 weeks.
You can cook homemade soap with a hot way. First, the same manipulations are carried out as when it is cold to spilling in forms.
Then the container with the resulting mass is put on a water bath. In a saucepan, so much water should be in order for its level to be compared with the soapy mixture. Cover the lid, boil for 3-4 hours. Once half an hour stirred.
The billet will be on the consistency as a gel. At the same time, it should not stick to the fingers. After that, impurities are added. Boil the blanks in forms. For a day, leave for frozen. Detergent is ready to use.
Ward soap from scratch
To prepare self-made soap, you can use or a special ready-made basis that will facilitate the process, or collect the kneadings and use them. It all depends on your desire and financial opportunities.
Creating from the finished base
Step-by-step recipe for soap manufacturing.
For 100 g bases take:
- 1/3 tsp. olive oil;
- 3-7 droplets of ethers;
- 3-7 drops of aromatic additives;
- 1-7 drops of liquid coloring substances;
- 1/3 tsp. Pigment.
First, the foundation must be melted. Mass obtained uniformly melted. Pour the basic oil. Add coloring substances and flavors. Stir the resulting mass to uniformity. Pour the molds.
Optionally, add decorations and fillers. Leave the detergent to stick. After a day, remove the finished products.
Use of womb
Step-by-step production of soap from the wraths at home.
As the basis, it is possible to choose the remnants of the used bars. To make 1 l of liquid soap, take:
- 50 g of womb;
- 1 l of pure water;
- 2 tbsp. tincture calendula or medical alcohol;
- 3 drops of ether;
- 3 drops of dye (for color it is allowed to use juice of vegetables, berries);
- 4 tbsp. Glycerin.
Grind the kneaders of a small grater. Pour water with crushed soap water and place a mixture on a water bath. Constantly stirring so that there are no solid lumps in the mass. Remove the container from the stove and cool down. Add alcohol and glycerin.
Then adding dyes, essential oils and fragrances. Mix the resulting mass, skip through the sieve and drain into the harvested container. After frozen, you will get a finished soap.
Recipes for homemade
Beginners to master homemade soaps are recommended to familiarize yourself with master classes. In the first time, choose simple recipes, gradually go to more complex.
For the manufacture of natural home soap, use:
- 250 g of an environmentally friendly basis;
- 0.5 ppm carrot juice;
- 1 tsp. brave chamber either chamomile;
- 8 drops of almond oil;
- 1-2 drops of orange oil.
Melt the foundations. It is recommended to heat the blanks in the water bath. Add other components and mix thoroughly. Then dispense the forms, leave for 24 hours to stick. After removing, you can use.
Salmon tarry soap
For cooking you need to take:
- 100 g of a transparent basis;
- 1/3 tsp. Calendula extract;
- 1.5 ppm birch tar;
- 8 drops of mint essential oil.
Melt the foundation. Give a slightly cool. Add first calendula extract, then fly. Ether pour the last. Mix thoroughly and spill by forms.
The resulting soap has antiseptic and antifungal properties.
You can use problematic skin possessors. Under the supervision of the doctor is allowed to use in the treatment of a number of dermatological pathologies.
When using this recipe, get a product with 2 layers of different colors.
For the first layer, take:
- 50 g of colorless base;
- 3 drops of eating yellow dye;
- 10 drops of honey flavoring;
- 1 tsp. natural liquid flower honey;
- 1/3 tsp. The oil of grape bone.
For 2 layers, take:
- 100 g of white base;
- 0.5 ppm oil avocado;
- 2 tsp cow milk;
- 0.5 ppm Pearl pigment.
Start with the preparation of the first layer. It is possible to cook it as a cold or hot way. Then the yellow blank is poured into the form. After that, slightly splashes the mass of alcohol. Top poured white half. Mass are kept to ripening. The process takes about a day. Then remove from the form.
The main thing to understand in the basics, and after that you can do soaping at home. For beginners there are many recipes on the Internet - study the options, the necessary ingredients, complexity and gradually increase the experience. Finished products can be used personally, give friends or sell.
Passion for soaping the needlewomen! The hobby does not require possession of special skills, and success depends only on the presence of fantasy and knowledge of small secrets. The passion has a solid practical basis - soap is always useful in the farm, and it will not lie in a dead cargo on the shelves, like many of the most beautiful crafts. In addition, a piece of personally made soap feather will become an excellent gift for any holiday - the thematic design of the present will emphasize his uniqueness.
Materials and accessories
For the manufacture of soap at home, a minimum set of not only accessories, but also materials is required. You will need:
- Soap base.
- Basic oils.
- Flavoring and essential oils.
- Decorative decorations and useful additives.
- Alcohol in the spray gun.
- Filling forms.
- Plastic cups, plastic spoons, wooden sticks, rubber gloves.
Consider each of these components in more detail.
Produced in the form of bars or chips. The base includes alkali, water, vegetable oils. It happens transparent or matte. In stores for needlework, where you can buy a soap base, there is also a special composition for the boiling soap with Swirls - Beautiful twists. This base has a more durable consistency, which allows the layers of the mixture not to be mixed with each other, but to intertwine the original one or even in clearly defined boundaries.
Instead of specially buying a soap base, you can use baby soap. It will be the easiest option for making a new piece of detergent. However, such a product will always be matte. Beginning soaps need to be borne in mind that the special basis is better soaked, does not smell, does not cause irritation, and also freezes and dries faster than baby soap.
Added to soap to make it moisturizing, nutritious, softening. Such oils do not have a strongly pronounced smell and differ in large fat. It may be Argan , sea buckthorn, olive, almond, coconut, peach, sunflower oil, and even seabeing of wheat germ. Typically, the base is added in the amount of 1-2 teaspoons per 100 g of the base.
Promotes the products the necessary aroma and special properties. Fragrant additives can be used for the prevention and treatment of skin diseases, such as oil shi and tea or pink wood, to achieve a sedative effect - fir oil, for skin vitaminization - Orange oil. Many available essential additives allows you to create unique compositions not only in terms of smell, but also a healing effect.
Important! Essential oils are added 1-2 drops per 100 g of a soap base - their excess causes allergies and even burns.
Not only secure purchased mineral-based compounds are used, but also any home remedies - fruit or vegetable juice, food dyes, grasses ragners. Sometimes Oil based Already gives color, for example, fir oil stains a piece into nice green shades. An ordinary cinnamon introduces a weak aroma and a rich brown color. The substance called titanium dioxide, which is absolutely harmless to health, makes soap matte. Special pearl dyes attach charming flicker.
Decorative decorations, useful additives
Decorations include all sorts of sequins, dried fruits, petals, plants, coffee beans, seeds. Useful additives - milk, cream, coffee thick, honey, chocolate, ground cereals, lufa - give moisturizing, nutritious, Constive , massage effect.
Forms, alcohol and additional accessories
Special attention is paid to the selection of molds for the fill of the soap. They allow to give pieces of interesting outlines. Flowers, animal silhouettes, geometric shapes - fit all. From materials, preference must be given to silicone, rubber, plastics, because it is quite difficult to get ready-made products from glass or ceramics. You can use not only special forms, but anyone you like, for example, for baking or even children's molds for skin modeling.
Attention! It is impossible to use metal forms for pouring liquid soaps due to unexpected chemical reactions - products can change color or become dangerous to health.
Medical alcohol, poured into the pulverizer, will help get rid of the formation of small bubbles on the finished soap. The fluid necessarily splashes the form before the fill and the surface is a piece that remains outside. If a multilayer product is manufactured, then you need to sprinkle each layer.
Additional accessories include plastic cups for breeding base, wooden sticks for its stirring, plastic dimensional spoons for Oil basics Pipettes for essential oils, toothpicks for scratching adjacent surfaces in the manufacture of multilayer products. It is advisable to work in thin gloves, and if the soap chips are used, it is better to wear a respirator.
Quick way to weld soap for beginners
There are many recipes for soaping at home that are suitable for beginners. At the same time, all instructions are reduced to several simple steps:
- melt the soap base on a water bath or in Microwave - If the water bath is selected, then the container with the base should be closed on top to avoid formation of the film;
- add basic oil;
- put dyes and flavors;
- Mass thoroughly;
- pour the composition into the form while adding decorations at the same time;
- Leave products for pouring;
- remove finished products;
- If necessary, decorate.
Important! If the soap base is molded in Microwave then it is impossible to give her to boil - it will spoil its properties.
At first, you can use ready-made recommendations for creating songs to learn how to handle the basics and select the combination of essential oils and additives. Even a small experience in the future will allow you to invent our own unique products not only on design, but also in content. The main thing is to use only safe ingredients.
Advanced soaps produce their products from scratch, that is, solid oils and alkali solution are used. Such products after manufacture should be withstanding for ripening 2 months. This is a very long way to produce soap, which is only an experienced masters.
So, soap is at home for beginners, simple recipes ...
Now consider in practice, how to make your dream soap - useful, beautiful and unique. We will move from simple to complex, and the photos of finished products will help find inspiration and catch a courage . In all recipes, the components are indicated in teaspoons.
Attention! In each case, do not forget to use alcohol to eliminate air bubbles.
1. Honey fragrance
Per 100 g of a melted transparent basis is taken on a spoon Arganova Oils and honey. Components are connected and thoroughly mixed. If you add a pearl dye pinch, then the finished piece will acquire an extraordinary overflow.
Useful properties: Nutrition and skin softening.
2. Medovo-olivkova tenderness
The idea is inspired by Mediterranean motifs. For the preparation you will need 300 g of any melted base, 3 spoons of honey and olive oil, green dye 3 drops, a spoon of dried hammer basilica. All components are alternately added to the base and are thoroughly mixed. The mass is poured into a form designed for 3 pieces.
Useful properties: nutrition, softening, Scrabble .
3. Delicate cleansing
It is necessary to prepare 100 g of a melted base of transparent or matte, into which the spoon of the sea salt of fine grinding is alternately introduced, 2 spoons of white clay, 4 drops of rosewood oil. The mixture is smelted, poured into the form.
As a scrub, you can use ground coffee or coffee thick.
Useful properties: cleansing Scrabble , sedative effect.
4. For irritated skin
Matte base is used - 100 g, 2 spoons of pink clay, spoon of apricot oil, vanilla flavor - 5 drops.
Useful properties: gentle cleansing, removal of irritation.
5. For problem skin
If the skin is exhausted acne You can try a simple recipe with a healing effect. The basis is taken transparent - 100 g, in her half a spoon, the oil made of grape seeds and olive, as well as a spoon of finely chopped algae. If you wish, you can give the color of the blue dye, and the smell is a marine flavor, taken 2 drops.
Useful properties: cleansing, nutrition, disinfection, treatment.
6. Strawberry Nega
It is made of 100 g of the opaque base, 5 spoons of oily cream and half a spoon of olive oil and oil made from strawberry seeds. Strawberry and creamy flavors are added, pink dye.
Useful properties: nutrition, moisturizing.
Attention! If you can only buy a transparent base for soap, please purchase titanium dioxide - it adds to the mattness.
7. Coffee-yogurt pie
This version of the manufacture of soap is not as simple as previous. It involves the creation of a multi-layered design. The main rule - each layer must dry well! For "baking" of soap pie you will need - a transparent base of 100 g, 3 spoons of the ground cinnamon - it will give a dark color and light fragrance, titanium dioxide - liquid or dry, flavoring cappuccino , purple dye, alcohol.
The sequence of manufacture is as follows:
- Melt the foundation, take her fourth part, mix with cinnamon before getting a dark color, pour into the mold, sprinkle with alcohol.
- While the first layer dries, make the second layer - the basis of adding titanium dioxide, flavoring cappuccino , a drop of purple dye to give a shade.
- Pretty to scratch the toothpick frozen the first layer so that the second tier was firmly stuck. Pour the second layer, sprinkle with alcohol.
- The third tier is made by analogy with the first, and the fourth - by analogy with the second.
The thickness of each tier is selected arbitrarily.
Useful properties: invigorating coffee effect.
8. Coniferous Tornado
Not the easiest recipe for the manufacture of soap, because the technique is used here Swirls - Beautiful twists. For such a product, a special basis is taken - in stores it is called "the basis for the manufacture of soap with Swirls " It differs from the usual base with a more thick consistency, which prevents the interpenetration of liquid layers. Products are made from the pallium base, since from the ingredients taken in small quantities, get Swirl hard. Then the piece cuts into small pieces.
Consider a Read more Manufacturing Process:
- The melted base porcoon is porovna porovna;
- In one of the cups, 3 drops of green pigment with 5 ml of water are preliminary, since mixing the dye with a melted base will be difficult;
- In another cup with titanium dioxide, matte mass is made;
- A spoonful of fir oil is added to each glass, everything is thoroughly mixed, and bubbles are removed with alcohol.
The main thing in getting beautiful Swirl - Split technique.
Take a square silicone shape and pour into its center a puddle from a dark green mass. Do not strive to pour so much so that the fluid immediately spread over the entire area of the bottom. Then, in the center of the green spot, pour a bit of matte mass, then in its center again green, then again matte and pour both cups, while the base does not end in them. Sprinkle with alcohol. After drying soap, cut it into pieces - amazing beauty Swirl Will not leave anyone indifferent.
Useful properties: Soothing effect.
9. Massage soap with citrus aroma
The effect of massage is achieved with the help of a hub - a dried Asian plant with a porous structure. Well known to all washcloths are made from the hub. You can buy it in the store for needlework.
That's what you need for the manufacture of this unusual soap:
- Take a piece of lufa and soak it in a round cup for 15 minutes so that it takes the same shape;
- After softening, get the lifetime, press, carefully dry the paper towel - excess water can spoil the properties of the soap;
- Melt 170 g of a transparent base, burst it into two glasses;
- In the first glass, add 6 drops Oil basics from grape seeds, 7 drops of yellow dye, 3 drops of aromatizer "Orange";
- In the second glass, add the flavoring agent in the same amount Oil base , and dye take 6 drops of red and 2 drops of yellow - as a result, it will be mass Reddish-orange colors;
- Wait until the mass in each cup thickens a little, and a light film will seem on its surface;
- Put luif in the form and start pouring soap compositions of two glasses at the same time, but in different angles;
- With the help of a wooden stick, we grab the border between the colors, remove the bubbles with alcohol.
Useful properties: massage, Constive Effect, invigorating effect.
Soaping at home is not only an exciting hobby, but also a very useful occupation.
Raise the mood, improve the condition of the skin, make an unusual gift to relatives and acquaintances will help the simple soap manufacturing technique from the finished soap base.
What makes homemade soap
Nice soaps are recommended to train on an ordinary children's soap without additives and fragrances. If you are confident, then acquire a professional soap-based basis in specialized stores. There are selling white, transparent and multi-colored bases with the addition of oils in packing at 250, 500 and 1,000 grams.
What to buy:
It can be any: coconut, almond, olive, castor, from grape and apricot bones. The oil almost completely consists of organic compounds: fatty acids, vitamins, waxes, trace elements, extremely useful for skin.
Add no more ½ teaspoon of oil to 100 g of a soap base. Overdose of essential oils can cause severe allergies, and soap will stop soaping.
There are many varieties of basic oils, each of which has its own therapeutic effect and saturates homemade soaps for skin properties.
|Basic oil||Type of skin||Property|
|From apricot bones||Any||Satures the skin with vitamins: A, B, C, E, F. Moisturizes, softens, increases elasticity, normalizes the function of sebaceous glands|
|From grape bones||Fat and mixed||Regulates the function of sweat glands, restores the natural fatty skin|
|Castor||Dry and mixed||Well removes pigment spots, whitens and nourishes the skin, fights small wrinkles|
|Almond||Any||Satures the skin with vitamins E and F, moisturizes, normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands, prevents the extension|
|Coconut||Any||Protects the skin from ultraviolet rays, smoothes and makes it more gentle|
|Eucalyptus||Fat and mixed||It is used for whitening the skin, the treatment of furuncoolose and acne|
|Shalefey||Fat and mixed||Smoothes wrinkles, normalizes the work of sebaceous glands. Excellent means to combat acne and other skin problems|
|Palm||Any||Is an antioxidant and natural source of vitamin E|
|Kakaya||Any||Accelerates the process of restoring damaged skin cells, eliminating various cosmetic defects|
What to buy:
One-photon manual soap can be obtained by using food water-soluble dyes.
- Cocoa and coffee make soap chocolate.
- Chamomile infusion will give soap yellow tint.
- Saffron and Curry - bright yellow.
- Spinach, dill and parsley - green.
- Beet juice - red either pink.
- Essential chamomile oil - blue.
Do not use red rose petals for red shades (gives a dirty gray color) or tea carcade (gives a dirty green color).
Natural dyes have low light-resistance and quickly burn out in the sun. Therefore, such a soap must be stored in a dark place.
For multicolor soap with layer-by-layer fill, a liquid or dry pigment with standard and neon shades is used. Pigment dyes give a bright, rich color and make soap slightly matte. Before adding in the soap base, dry pigment must be pulled out with oil or glycerin.
Beautiful flicker and glitter with homemade soap gives the mother of pearl - mineral dye in the form of a powder. It perfectly emphasizes the relief of the product. The mother-in-law is used in soap with a transparent base and applied to the surface of the product with a brush or pinch of the finger.
Such a dye does not need pre-dissolution and is added dry in the molten base.
What to buy:
To give the home soap of additional properties, various additives are used: glycerin, cream, honey, herbs, dry flowers.
The recommended dosage of additives is not more than 1 teaspoon per 100 g of soap.
For example, in the soap scrub in the process of cooking, you can add finely ground coffee, oatmeal, ground shells of nuts. Some of these compositions are easy to prepare on their own. But, for example, bamboo powder or bobab fruits will have to be purchased.
What to buy:
What instruments need
- Heat-resistant tanks with a spout that can be heated in a microwave or water bath.
- Silicone 2D and 3D molds for soap.
- Alcohol for lubricating the surface of the forms and the best connection of soap layers. Alcohol must be kept in a bottle with a spray with a volume of 30-150 ml.
- Glass or wooden wands for mixing a soap base.
- Thermometer for liquids.
What to buy:
How to make homemade soap
Prepare all the necessary components: dyes, oils, fillers, and so on. Cut into small cubes soap base and melt it in a water bath. Make sure that the base temperature is not raised above 60 ° C. Otherwise, bubbles are formed in soap, and its quality will deteriorate.
When the soap base is completely molded, add any like base oil to it, dye and one teaspoon of filler, such as ground coffee. In this case, coffee will appear as a dye and will give a deep chocolate tint.
Pour the mass into the shape, having sprinkled it from the alcohol pulverizer. If you are working with several layers, then when you fill a new one, do not forget to sprinkle the previous alcohol and slightly sparkle its surface for the best hollow clutch. The surface of the soap can be decorated with whole coffee grains.
Place the shape in a cool place for 2 hours (in no case in the freezer!). Then remove the soap from the form, lowering it for a few minutes in hot water, and put on paper for drying for 1-2 days. The finished soap must be stored in breathable packaging. For example, in the food film.
Bonus: 4 home soap recipe
Homemade Face Soap
- soap base white;
- 2 tablespoons of lanoline oil;
- 1 teaspoon of any fragrant oil;
- 1 tablespoon of chopped oat flakes;
- 1 tablespoon of ground almond.
Chocolate and Vanilla
Strawberry with cream
- opaque soap base;
- ½ teaspoon of olive oil;
- ½ teaspoon of strawberry seed oil;
- red or pink dye;
- 2 tablespoons of cream;
- Frams of strawberries and cream.
Create your own soap - an exciting occupation. People are creative with a whole direction in which you can fantasize, to invent, put the soul particle. Such a passion will bring undoubted advantage and answer to the question how to make a natural soap With quality guarantees and uniqueness.
Method of manufacturing soap
There are three well-known receptions how to make soap yourself in the household environment. Each method can be tested and decide what the advantages and disadvantages of the components and the manufacturing process are:
With the use of the base from soap. The main component is usually transparent or white. Sold in stores for creativity. The transparent foundation provides ample opportunities for fantasy and decoration.
Based on children's soap. The most affordable and safe component. Suitable for beginners for the first experiments of manual labor.
The use of basic components to create soap from "zero". The method available to the creative person, subject to the manifestation of accuracy, caution and prudency in the observance of technology.
The composition includes alkali, known from school textbooks with its properties. To protect the skin from random hits, it will take apron and Gloves . The workplace is also prudently cover with a loaf.
Soap recipe at home Includes several main steps:
1. Sliced to pieces of the soap base or passer-passed through the grater of the baby soap bar is melted with a water bath in a special dish. Mass must be stirred for uniform melting. Attempts by heating directly on fire lead to inevitable burning.
2. Add no more than 3 tsp. Oils per 100 grams. The bulk. Excess oil can deprive soap soaps.
3. In the heating process, it is necessary to gradually pour herbal decoction or milk to form a sour cream mass. It is not recommended to use clean water due to smearing soap.
4. In the melted basis, slightly cooled, add components for the choice, enhancing aromatic and useful properties of soap: essential Oil absorbing substances, decorations, vitamin supplements, glycerin. It decides the question How to make a beautiful soap.
5. The mass is spilled by harvested molds and placed on the cold for pouring for 2-3 days.
Preparation of soap exclusively from the source components "from scratch" is more difficult, but quite feasible. It is important to comply with security, and it is better not to start with this method without the prior experience of manufacturing soap in a simple way. Time and patience will need significantly more.
Real homemade handmade soap is the result of the water connection, alkali and oil under certain conditions. There is a cold and hot connection methods. The hot way is heated to 30-40 ° C using water bath and an alkaline mixture of caustic soda and water.
It is important to immerse the alkali into the water, and not water pour into the alkali! Strong heat release provokes an explosion. Use of protective equipment: gloves, apron must. Alkali pairs are also unsafe. The room must be tired.
The next step is to mix the two components by adding an alkaline solution to the oil. The temperature is determined by a special thermometer. The mass is whipped with a mixer to a homogeneous composition, as a consistency like sour cream.
Adding dyes and flavors completes the process before placing the mass in the form for pouring. After 1-2 days, soap turns over. In a month you can use or donate pieces close.
The cold method is distinguished by pre-mixing alkali, water and oil and afterwards heating. But this process lasts longer than hot.
Make a household soap as The basis for other experiments can be if not add special ingredients. It will take 0.5 kg of caustic soda, 2.5 kg of oil (sunflower, olive, coconut or other), 2 liters of herbs.
Composition and ingredients
Selection of ingredients, except basic, opens space for creativity. It is for this possibility that soap is a popular occupation. Experiments in the form, color scheme, smell, included components and their properties open inexhaustible manufacturers. The main recipe for creating soap will require the following components and devices:
- soap base or baby soap lumps;
- water, cream or herbal decoctions;
- fundamental oil (olive, almond, apricot or other);
- fragrances in the form of essential oils based on the needs and properties of the skin;
- additives and dyes for individual preferences in color, purpose;
- alcohol for processing tanks for soap, elimination of bubbles and degreasing;
- Various cookware made of ceramics, glass, plastic for the manufacture of the product and its formation.
In the process of soap, it will be necessary to take into account the volume and mass of the components, so you should prepare in advance:
- kitchen scales;
- wooden wand;
Alkali application is always associated with risks of entering the skin or work surface. One should always be at hand to one-time wipes, detergents and vinegar, neutralizing alkali action.
Types of homemade soap as many soaps in the history of its creation. Nevertheless, basic preferences are manifested in the requirements of naturalness, practicality, cosmetic value and product safety.
Popular in every way liquid soap. Make soap at home from the washers It is not difficult. The pieces are rubbed, glycerin and 5 ml of vodka for softening properties are added.
Heated with a water bath with the addition of herbal beam to the desired consistency, so how to make liquid soap You can different density. Optionally uses 4-5 drops of any essential oil. Pour into the dishes for storage.
The solution of many cosmetic problems is used Degtyar soap . In the manufacture of the basic components from the baby soap bar, Art. Oil required to add art. A spoonful of birch tar (sold in a pharmacy).
In this case, the soap is not spoiled! Home cooking guarantees the safety of the product so how to make a fabric soap It will be possible only from natural components.
Wash your hands with the help of homemade lysuine has become fashionable and useful hobbies. How to make a lysun soap ? Compound 2 tables of potato starch, 1 tbsp. detergent (gel, liquid soap), 1 tbsp. Children's oil after stirring forms elastic mass. Adding any dye gives the desired shade. A piece of lysun melts in his hands, forms foam and perfectly cleans the skin.
The manufacture of children's soap, bright and attractive, includes the use of various forms in the form of stars, balls, christmas trees, etc. In a transparent soap base, you can put a small plastic toy that the baby with time "will free." How to make baby soap , prompts fantasy and funny drawings applied to the surface before pumping the strokes.
Useful properties of soap cooked with their own hands
The advantage of manual manufacturing soap is that each in the manufacturing process makes the components necessary for individual skin care:
- Strengthening the effect of the scrub is achieved by adding poppy, hubs, ground grape bones, coffee, oatmeal;
- fat, problem skin perfectly clean the soap with the addition of tea tree oil;
- The saturation of vitamins will be added to soap pieces of orange, lemon, honey, cream, herbal infusions.
Homemade soap is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly. Passion to soap is not just a creative occupation, but a real manifestation of care for the health of native people.
Today, many people begin to make soap themselves, the home soap process is becoming increasingly popular. This is not surprising, after all, by attaching only a little effort and fantasy, you can create real soap masterpieces, as well as be confident in the quality and naturalness of the product. How to cook soap at home?
Homemade soap: benefits
You can highlight a whole list of reasons why you should try soaping at home.
- Handmade soap is a pure ecologically and natural product. You yourself will come up with its composition, thanks to which the product can be adapted to any needs (for dry / oily skin, exfoliating, with whitening effect, and the like).
- Unlike the stuffed chemistry of "fellow", homemade soap not only does not overheat the skin of the hands, but has cautious and moisturizing properties.
- The price is also a pretty weighty argument in favor of self-making soap. You will be able to significantly save your finances, plus rationally use small "broys", which usually discrepan in use.
- And of course, Homemade soaping - This is a very exciting creative process. By connecting all your fantasy, you can create soap in the form of various funny figures, animals, decorative elements - in general, feel like a real master.
Further in the article we will consider in more detail how homemade soap is created and lit all the subtleties of this exciting process for you.
What kind of natural soap is made of
To create this cosmetic product, you will need such ingredients:
- Basis for soap . You can either buy a ready-made soap base in a special store (it happens white or transparent) or use a baby soap bar. White base is the same baby soap, but only odorless. And acquiring a transparent foundation you can prepare very interesting soap compositions. If you are a novice in this matter, we recommend that you first try your hand at your baby soap.
- Basic oils - They react with alkali, as a result of which acids are formed, which are contained in them. Such oils include olive, coconut, palm, sunflower, shea oil, almond, avocado oil and others. Part of the oils has a pronounced therapeutic effect, others are able to change the texture of the finished product or its color and give the soap of the required consistency.
- Essential oils - are the most interesting and truly "magical" ingredients of soap. Essential oil is, first, natural flavoring, in addition, it has certain therapeutic effects. Thanks to the addition of one or another oil, you can easily give the product specific properties. For example, tea tree oil will help to cope with excessive skin and acne, orange - will save from cellulite and saturate the skin with a whole complex of vitamins, ylang-olegovoe - has rejuvenating and tightening properties, ideally suitable for smoothing small wrinkles.
- Dyes . There are special soap dyes or you can replace them with ordinary food.
Give the product of different colors to help you: turmeric (orange and golden), chocolate, coffee, cocoa (brown), paprika (orange), cinnamon (reddish-brown), calendula (golden). Also as dyes, natural juices from fruits and vegetables can be used.
- Various additives . They will give your soap additional properties. As additives usually take cream, glycerin, honey, dry flowers, tinkers. If your goal is soap scrub, it is worth adding ground coffee, oat flakes into the product, crushed slices of walnut.
- Dishes in which the product will be heated in a water bath.
- Molds . Conventional confectionery or children's tanks from plastic or ceramics are suitable. You can also purchase special molds in the store.
- Alcohol - They are processed by the surface of the molds.
- Heated milk, water or decoction, which is diluted with the base for soap.
Methods of cooking
Before you learn, how to cook soap at home , We will consider all the ways to produce this cosmetic product today.
The most affordable, as well as in a simple way, is the Perevar. Soap, which is produced by such a technique - not quite natural. For its manufacture, they take baby soap and add various ingredients to it, which we talked about in the previous subparagraph. Ultimately, the product becomes softer, gentle and enjoyable in use.
- The manufacture of soap on the second method involves the use of a soap base . This is the least costly time and very convenient way, especially for beginner soaps.
- The third way is suitable for more experienced people. To implement it into life, it is necessary to have certain knowledge of working with alkalis, comply with safety and, of course, have a large number of time. If you do not have a chemical diploma and want to just show your fantasy - stop at the first two methods. But about how to cook soap for beginners We will tell you now.
How to cook soap at home? Cooking technology
The first step that needs to be done is to cut the foundation for the future soap in the form of small pieces. Or you can grate it on the grater - so the product is quickly melted to the desired consistency. Now it is necessary to melt a soap base (this is done in a water bath). Periodically, it must be stirred. Add the selected base oil in the calculation of three teaspoons per 100 grams of the foundation to soap.
For the whole time while basis for soap It will be on fire, periodically pour some cream or milk to it before the formation of a sour cream. It can be replaced with milk with water or herbal decoctions, but in this case the product may not be solid enough. It is better to use sugar instead of milk and water - so the basis will melt better and faster.
When the soap was completely melted, remove the saucepan from the plate and add various additional ingredients: essential oils, glycerin (teaspoon), flavors, dyes and any other components. In this process, follow our taste preferences exclusively.
Then pour the product into the molds and top to sprinkle with alcohol, it will relieve the appearance of bubbles on the surface. Leave the soap in the molds to the final frost, you can also put it in the refrigerator or just a cool place. Approximately two to three days it will completely freeze and will be suitable for use.
Recipes of home soap
We have prepared a few simple and interesting home soap recipes for you and we suggest you to realize them.
1. Medovo-ginger soap with the addition of cinnamon and carnations
For its preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- Glass plastic (as a mold);
- soap base - 100 milliliters;
- Glycerin - one teaspoon;
- honey is one teaspoon;
- Half a teaspoon of crushed cinnamon, ginger and carnations.
Melt the basis for soap in a water bath (you can use a microwave oven as an alternative). Then pour into a glass of melted basics of glycerin, mix well. Add to the dream honey, as well as ginger, carnation and cinnamon. Fill the resulting soap fluid into the cup and put for 60 minutes in the freezer. When the product freezes, carefully remove it from the cup and enjoy the result.
2. Cleansing soap
Thanks to its components, the product has pronounced antibacterial properties, ideal for the owners of problem skin, on which acne often appear.
- Children's soap bar - 100 grams;
- water - 400 milliliters;
- on a tablespoon of camphor and ammonia alcohol;
- half a tablespoon of citric acid;
- Glycerin - one spoon dining room;
- Hydrogen peroxide - 100 milliliters.
Baby soap should be grateched on a small grater, and then pour into the pan, pour from above with water. Leave to stand 3-4 hours so that the soap risks a little in the water, then move to a water bath on which to complete the melting.
Then you need to add citric acid, as well as the ammonia and camphor alcohol, mix all the ingredients very well and remove the saucepan from the plate. At the very end, thin flowing pour hydrogen peroxide, you can also add several spoons of tea tree oil. Mix the mixture again very thoroughly and burst into molds. Soap will find it completely in about two days.
3. Soap scrub with coffee adding
If you want to create a soap composition, you need to stock in the following ingredients:
- baby soap - 100 grams;
- water - 200-250 milliliters;
- olive and sea buckthorn oil;
- butter essential patchouli;
- Ground coffee.
Sutitate the baby soap bar on the grater. Melt in the water bath. Remove from the heat and add all the oils, mix thoroughly. Add ground coffee and stir well again. Boil the resulting product according to the molds and leave until it is frozen. For this soap it is better to take a large grinding coffee. In general, to prepare soap scrub, you can take poppy seeds, ground bones of grapes, oatmeal, as well as use any cosmetic clay.
4. Soap with the addition of milk and honey marble
The manufacture of this cosmetic product has differences from previous options not only in its recipe, but also by unusual appearance - soap is very similar to marble.
For this option, you need to prepare:
- one baby soap bar;
- milk in the amount of 150 milliliters;
- one spoon dining room honey;
- on the tablespoon of olive and sea buckthorn oils;
- 3-4 drops of orange oil;
- Chocolate - 3-4 slices.
Soap rolls on the grater, put on a water bath, milk with honey is added to it. Do not forget to thoroughly mix the mixture. When the mass is melted, remove it from the fire, we divide exactly two parts. In the first part, we add sea buckthorn and orange oil, and in the second - olive oil. Chocolate rubbed on a shallow grater. When the mixture was frozen, it is spilled by molds, alternating orange and chocolate layers. At the end, mix the composition several times and leave to stick.
5. Coconut soap
For it, components will be required:
- Children's soap bar;
- water - 200-250 milliliters;
- There are three tablespoons of coconut chips, as well as vanilla and coconut oil.
As in the previous cases, soap three on the grater, heated in a water bath, then pour water. Coconut shake grind with a coffee grinder. The molten soap is removed from the stove, add chips, vanilla and coconut oil to it. We thoroughly mix the resulting mixture and spread over the molds. In this recipe, you can replace water with milk, then you will get a more delicate foam and a saturated coconut smell.
6. Soap with anti-cellulite effect
Prepares from such components:
- Children's soap - 100 grams;
- water - 50 milliliters;
- olive oil - two tablespoons;
- Ground coffee and sea salt - two tablespoons.
First, rub the baby soap bar, put it in a water bath. Then add olive oil and pour boiled water thin flowing. Do not stop interfere with the mass through all cooking. Wait for the state of a homogeneous mixture, then remove from the fire and add coffee and salt. Again, mix everything and pour through the molds, leave to stick for 2-3 days.
Such soap helps to fight cellulite, it is necessary to apply it several times a week. But do not forget that the sea salt, which is part of the product, can strongly overwhelm skin. Therefore, after applying the soap, it is recommended to use the moisturizing milk for the body or a careful lotion.
Now you know exactly how to cook soap at home . We hope that the information obtained from this article will be useful for you and help create real soap masterpieces in our kitchen.