For the rapid set of muscle mass athlete, not only reinforced workouts are needed, but also full nutrition. The diet should take shape mainly from the products of rich protected.
Using special protein mixtures, the increase period will be significantly reduced. Along with expensive sports, the athletes often use baby food for mass. The effectiveness of such a replacement is repeatedly tested by professional athletes.
All the best children - the effect of nutrition on the physical condition
Athlete as a child needs a balanced diet. It depends on its well-being, physical activity, coming achievements. Adhere to a healthy lifestyle, full nutrition - it means to contribute to future victories.
Any athlete knows that it is necessary to find a balance in 3 spheres to competently maintaining the physical form:
- recovery period;
Under the supervision of experienced trainers, the intensity of loads and the fullness of rest are observed strictly. Difficulties often occur precisely in the correct selection of diet and power mode.
It is not necessary to focus on the generally accepted rules in this matter, because many years of battles are going on this occasion. Often, opinions diverge, forcing athletes to doubt and look for a true decision.
Recently, children's nutrition has become extremely popular among athletes. The composition of this product is not inferior to sports protein complexes. At the same time, to gain a mass of children's nutrition, it is not worse than specialized.
What affects the growth of muscle mass
The one who is familiar with sports is superficially convinced that muscle growth is connected exclusively with the intensity of training. This statement is considered to be faithful with a small reservation: physical exertion are only part of the process.
Athlete on a strict diet that makes active workouts, risks in the shortest possible time to deplete. Beautiful muscle reliefs in this case - unattainable dream.
The correct increase in muscle mass is possible only under the conditions of obtaining healthy balanced nutrition. Sufficient protein content in the diet is simply necessary. Children's dairy mixes for these criteria is a good choice.
In addition to them, the daily diet should be supplemented with products that are famous for protein components:
- Meat (low-fat varieties are desirable: beef, chicken, rabbit);
- dairy products.
The use of natural products without adding the processed proteins in the menu does not have the expected effect. Therefore, without using special additives, such as sports or children's mixtures, do not do.
Advantages and disadvantages of baby food for an athlete
Nutrition for muscle mass should consist not only of pure protein. A set of useful substances is needed to any full-fledged organism. In children's mixtures contained exactly the correct proportions of the most important elements for growth and development.
The production of goods for children is under the most severe control, so it's not as easy to purchase a poor-quality product as in the case of sports nutrition.
It is athletic mixtures for a set of muscle mass often become the most falsified (the demand and price are high, but there is no due control for the manufacture).
As deficiencies of baby food, it is often called the "overload" of the product with all sorts of elements. In addition to the necessary protein, the athlete receives a lot of other substances (not always necessary in such an amount).
The children's mixture is designed for a full-fledged replacement of the entire ration of the child, and an adult athlete is exclusively for this product to maintain a little vital activity. Therefore, comply with the necessary balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates is difficult.
In the fragile set of athlete, baby food is capable of being a good ally, and with a tendency to excessive mass - to harm.
Full replacement or empty money
Switch to children's mixtures for a set of muscle mass should be considered. Pre-calculate the feasibility of this act. First of all, it is necessary to summarize the amount of protein necessary for an athlete, to compare it with the content of the mixture.
It is often that it will have to use the product for 1 pack per day, which is very expensive. Even expensive sports nutrition with this situation will cost cheaper.
In addition, the proposed menu is becoming a good basis for the regulation of the physical form. Chicken breast as the main dish, egg, milk cocktail - for snack. A full-fledged diet from ordinary products is able to protect from extra spending.
How to use baby mixtures athletes
By deciding on the use of children's mixtures, a standard diet should be completely revised. Remove from the menu you need components containing carbohydrates, because In mixtures there are many of them.
The photo of baby food for the mass is presented the most popular products in athletes.
The mixture is recommended to take before or after training. Dry product is diluted with drinking water.
It is impossible to use the mixture simultaneously with another food. It is necessary to calculate the proportions of the protein in advance. The daily rate for an athlete is 150 g.
Any sensible person should understand that baby food is intended for the growing body of the child, therefore it is not a complete replacement of an adult diet.
Photo baby food for a set of mass
How to use the OMS policy?
Mom's milk is adjusted for the needs of the child - in the heat it is more liquid, in the cold - thick. When the crumb is sick, the necessary antibodies appear in it ...
A more versatile product than a milk of a woman, it is impossible: every child on natural feeding is obtained by an individual, fitted only under his needs, food.
And the amount of product consumed adjusts the kroch himself, if, of course, the mother allows him.
Artificities - Another thing
Children on natural feeding develop exactly as the nature of them dictates. Mother's milk supplies all the necessary substances, and even adjusts to each specific case.
Another thing is children on artificial feeding. They always get the same mixture, a certain amount of proteins, fats, calories, carbohydrates, vitamins and trace elements, regardless of activity and health status. The only thing that artificials can regulate food - volume. One asks indefinitely, the other barely sucks 100 grams and turns away. Such exactly calculated food determines the growth and development of forecasts.
Many pediatricians know these numbers by heart: in the first half of the year, the child should add 600-800 grams, and in the second - 500-700. But some forget that they are true only for children on artificial feeding.
First month: options are possible.
More problems arises in moms of infants of the first month of life. And there are two extremes: the baby scored too much or too little.
New standards adopted by WHO say that the child of the first half of the day of life, which is on breastfeeding in the norm, is gaining weight from 500 grams. That is, an increase in 500 grams from the minimum weight of the crumbs is considered normal, below - requires a pediatrician consultation.
The child is born with any weight, and then loses about 5-8%, that is, 150-300 grams from the initial measurements. Therefore, the increase is considered not from the birth at birth, but from minimal weight.
If a The child scored 600-900 grams Moms are usually satisfied and the pediatrician is not asked questions.
If a Kid added 1000 or 2000 grams , there are already moms begin to worry: is everything okay? Why did Kroch screamed so much? A panic contributes to the universal obstruction of women on all sorts of diets. And the first thing that comes to my mind is to appoint a crumble diet. But this step is unreasonable and is very dangerous for the physical and psychoneurological health of the child.
The fact is that for kids-naturalists, such an increase is an option for the norm and is even very good, as it helps better and more actively ripen the nervous system. Intensively, the maturation of myelin shells of nerve fibers is ripening, nerve impulses are conducted faster, all organs and tissues are growing without any problems. Such kids are more calm and optimistic.
If a The child scored less than half a kilogram From minimal weight - mom has a real reason for concern. Need to find out why it happened?
- Hereditary predisposition. How did mom and dad develop? Same? So everything is fine.
- Is the baby applied correctly to the chest? Sometimes unnoticed incorrect seizure of the chest leads to chronic starvation of the baby, and mom may not be noticed.
- Is the child? In the first month of life, the disease may cause disease to low weight gain - both congenital and acquired. In the first place - all kinds of infections, heart defects and digestive tract. The baby simply does not have enough strength to suck the chest and he falls asleep from excessive effort. The calm is not a crushing kid mother does not scare, but in vain.
If a The child scored less than two hundred grams For the first month, a pediatrician is obliged to hospitalize it to clarify the causes and appointment of treatment. Be sure to agree, then it may be too late.
PUBLIC PUBLIC SITY for months
- 500 grams and more must recruit babies For the second, third and fourth Month of life. Usually during these months, failures do not happen and all children on natural feeding are stacked in the norm, gaining, on average, 600-1200 grams per month.
- Fifth and sixth month Meaning the increase in the activity of children. The kids begin to crawl, turn over, as a result of the increases decrease to 500-600 grams per month, but they are stacked and do not disturb the calm mom.
- From the sixth to the ninth month The activity of children increases even more, as a result, weight gain can be only 300-500 grams.
- From the tenth month When crawling becomes fast, and even walking the crumb starts or learning a day and night, the additions are reduced to 100-300 grams. This is a normal phenomenon. The world around the world is so interesting that it is no longer possible to spend the time for lying under the breast, moreover, he sometimes forgets to eat!
Variations of weight gain in normal and pathology
With the deviations of the weight gain from the norm, do not panic.
First ask the older generation representatives on how your relatives themselves developed. Perhaps - just like your child. If the crumb is embarrassed from family norms, it is worth consulting a doctor.
- The reason for the weightless weight can be: diseases of the mother or child, vaccination, violation of feeding mode, excess physical activity (massage, swimming, etc.). But you should not calm down, finding the cause of low additives, return them to normal, minimizing the action of a clarified factor. If the child is undernumbers (for any reason), it cannot develop physically and mentally. But it will manifest it all later, a few years later.
- The cause of too much weight gain in the second half of the year can be endocrine diseases, so it is better to visit the endocrinologist.
And how did your baby gain weight in the first year of life?
Some features of nutrition or disease interfere with the baby add in weight. For what reasons, the child does not gain a body weight when showing it to the doctor and what to feed when weightless weight, parents can not determine. I will ask what it proposes to increase the weight with his little patients Alla Anatolyevna Shcherbakova, to. M. N., Practitioner of the Higher Medical Category, Deputy Head of the Clinic "Mother and Child" in Savelovskaya in Moscow.
- Alla Anatolyevna, how much should the newborn in weight and how the child should be gaining weight on weeks in the first and second half of life?
- When determining the weight gain of the baby, we all focus on the CENTRAL WHO Tables. The weight gain is considered not for weeks, but by months. In the first month of life, the child must add at least 600 g, then on the fifth month - 700-800 g, starting from the sixth month - 650 g and then for one year monthly - less than 50 g from the norm of the previous month.
The first regulatory weight gain during the neonatal period takes into account weight loss at birth associated with physiological conditions, so the kid will grow less. In the future, as a rule, healthy children are gaining a little more averages - some even up to a kilogram for a month.
Dangerous is the shortage of weight below the first statistical corridor of the WHO centered scale.
- Why does the child not gain weight on breast or artificial feeding?
- Often low weight indicators are due to insufficient nutrition. The baby adds weight because it gets food, and does not gain weight because it is not completely harmful.
Food allergies can also cause low weight. Milk protein is the most frequent cause of allergies in children. Excluding milk allergen, you can deal with insufficient weight gain, as well as with problems from the gastrointestinal tract.
The child does not gain weight: causes and ways to eliminate them
Mom has no / lacking breast milk
Kid adhesive and gets not enough milk / mixture
Inflammation of the digestive path
The kid gets enough milk, but does not assimilate him
What to do if the newborn does not gain weight
When the infirmity of weight in infants is better not to engage in self-medication and abandon folk remedies, as they can negatively affect the state of children's health.
- The child is undernumbers - how to distinguish simple reluctance to eat from the disease?
- You should evaluate the child's well-being. A healthy baby will be calm, cheerful, smiling, he sleeps well. But if when feeding the child is crying, throws a bottle or breasts, presses the legs, blushes, goes down, jerks, and in his stomach rushing; If the baby increases the temperature, then maybe he fell ill and better consult a doctor.
- How to feed a little girl?
- The main responsibility of all parents is to make their child to be fed, received all the nutrients necessary for its growth and development. Improve children's appetite will help small tricks. Each parent has its own approach. There are those who appeal to the doctor, but everything is solved more often on family, living level.
- Improve diet. It is necessary to evaluate the quality and adequacy of food that the child gets. To do this, it is important to conduct a food diary.
- Feed in a dream. Sleeping child relaxes, breastfeeding passes in relax mode.
- Feed fractionally. First you need to feed the baby a little, after five minutes, repeat the procedure. Some moms are fed from two breasts alternately, stimulating the production of rear milk, in which a lot of protein is a building material for physical development.
- Change nipple on a bottle - One children like anatomical nipples, other nipples-cherries.
- What mistakes make parents of kids who are poorly gaining weight?
- There are several typical mistakes that parents allow.
- On breastfeeding, mom is trying to increase lactation on their own and begin to take medicines, lactagon agents, probiotics.
- On artificial feeding, parents are trying to change the nutritional mixture at their discretion. Many believe that the more the mixture is, the better.
- Feed the child through force when he has problems with the tummy, he cries. Negative emotions are fixed in the kid so that it begins to cry, only at the form of a bottle.
- Cancel appointments and do not adhere to the advice of the doctor, which can adversely affect the child's condition.
You need to consult a doctor in the case of any disadvantage of the baby and then when you can not help him yourself. Perhaps the additional examination is required - ultrasound, medical analyzes.
- Insufficient number of enzymes in the newborn affects the increase in the mass of his body?
- Insufficient number of enzymes in the child of the first trimester of life - the norm, treatment is not required. It is more often about the transient (passable) lactase insufficiency, which does not prevent the child to gain weight well, there is an appetite and receive a sufficient amount of nutrients for growth and development.
Parents often bring the results of the feces analysis for carbohydrates with a high amount of carbohydrates, which will not be a reason for the introduction of enzymes - if the rest of the child is fine, the treatment is not appointed.
If the newborn does not gain weight, jumps, worrying, he has pain in his stomach, mucus and blood in a chair, then, most likely, this is not connected with enzymes, but with food intolerance, which requires access to the doctor and appointing his treatment.
- Alla Anatolyevna, how is the dynamics of weight affect the lure?
- The lure is ideally introduced from 5.5-6 months, when the baby appears nutritional interest, it begins to sit. Purchase the baby in order to gradually transfer it to hard food to teach chew, form taste addiction. But an increase in weight does not affect the weight.
- What then feed the child and how to gain weight?
- Mamino milk or a children's mixture, which a child receives the main nutritional value. In force majeure, even an eight-month-old baby can use only dairy food for a whole day and satisfy them all their needs.
Vegetables - low-calorie product. Getting them with an insufficient weight set, the child will not recruit it anymore. Dairy porridges have more pronounced nutritional properties due to the nutritional value of milk and cereals. But if the milk mixture is chosen incorrectly and the child has impaired intestinal suction, the introduction of dust in the form of porridge will not help to gain weight. It is necessary to solve the problem of selecting the mixture and only then to enter the lore.
- Is it possible to unmistakably choose a dairy mixture and avoid problems with weight?
- In my practice, the insufficiency of nutritional suction is most often - this is the problem of the initial period of life. It is already solved closer to six months, so the kid comes with a selected mixture to him.
In the food allergy, the therapeutic mixture is given to children only as a duty allowed by a physician. If there is no allergy, an ordinary milk mixture is introduced, for example, on the basis of goat milk Mamako ®Premium. It is important that the lure is not treatment, - it is starting when the mixture is selected, there is no problem with digestion, the child is healthy.
The lore should be introduced a healthy karapuz without digestion difficulties. The weight set is established by the selection of a special mixture or a nursing mom diet.
- Is it true that the mixtures on goat milk are absorbed better than mixtures on cow's milk, and this helps the baby to gain weight faster?
- "Goat" mixes are created to feed healthy kids. Kosiy protein is close to the protein of maternal milk and digested by children better than the protein of cow's milk. But it should be remembered that the normal weight helps to recruit and the amount of food, and the correctly selected mixture. Therefore, if the kid is healthy, then a mixture of goat milk in sufficient quantities will provide the desired increase in weights. However, during problems with children's digestion, a medical mixture is acquired on a medical recommendation.
- Protein baby saturation affects completeness?
- Low-tier breast milk contains only 0.9-1.1 g of proteins in 100 ml, but this allows the baby normally to form physically.
Previously, thought as children need to increase the amount of protein, but it was not. Increased protein content leads to excessive development - patrofy, obesity.
Nutritional mix Mamako ®Premium with a reduced protein indicator repeats the circuit and is created as close as possible to mother's milk, which is more physiologically for children.
The protein content in the nursery mixture on goat milk:
The dynamics of body weight depends on age, nutrition, baby health and is necessarily controlled by a doctor. If your baby weighs less than the norm, it is not necessary to deal with self-medication, because overgrowth, and there is no negative impact on health. Solves the problem at the early stage, the correction of nutrition, which is necessary for which you can make sure only after medical advice. On natural feeding, the mother is offered to establish lactation or a fragile diet, on artificial nutrition - to introduce a healing mixture. Also, a pediatrician can recommend to increase the volume of dairy formula or go to the mixture based on goat milk to meet the needs of a healthy child.
Pediatrician Alla Anatolyevna Shcherbakova
* The perfect food for the breast is Mother's Milk. WHO recommends solely breastfeeding in the first 6 months. Mamako. ®Supports this recommendation. Before the introduction of new products to the diet of new products, consult with a specialist.
Baby weight gain mixtures
Why is the stable weight gain
Causes of weightless weight
Weighing rate determination
How to determine the lack of weight
What to do when weighing weight
Baby weight gain mixtures
How to choose the mixture
How long can you feed the baby pre-mixture
What mixture offers Nutrilak
Hypotrophy is a disorder of digestion or nutrition of a child of the first years of life, which leads to a lack of body weight. It appears for various reasons, may be congenital or acquired. In order for the infants to gain the right weight, it is required to adjust both the mode of its feeding and the diet. As a result, specialized mixtures were created for newborns children.
Why is the stable weight gain
Indicators of the body mass of the child at birth and are later among the main parameters for which the child's health is estimated. WHO installed certain norms (average values) of monthly increases in weight based on a plurality of factors and research. A stable set of body weight indicates normal growth and development of infants, proper formation of the digestive system, timely generation of enzymes in the intestines, good metabolism and learning. The child's hypotrophy is usually spoken by the deviation of its weight by more than 10% compared with the age norm *. The disorder can be accompanied by a decrease in immunity, serious impaired metabolic processes, the lag of speech and psychomotor development. The consequences depend on the severity of the disease. In hypotrophy III degree, the risk of death is due to different data from 30 to 50% *.
Causes of weightless weight
Genetic failures and pathology . This category includes chromosomal anomalies, anomalies of the Constitution (for example, diathesis), enzymesopathy (Malabsorption syndrome, lactase insufficiency, etc.), the state of immunodeficiency, etc. All of the listed factors are endogenous and almost all - congenital. Also, the hypotrophy may suffer children born with heart defects, the deformation of the lips or the jaw (the hunger of the lip, wolf fall), as a result of which the child cannot suck fully and, accordingly, take food.
Malnutrition . Its reason can be a constant non-dusting of the infant due to flat or drawn nipples on the mother breast, which makes it difficult for sucking, as well as the small amount of milk, frequent joins.
Incorrect mode . Large breaks between feedings are able to cause an insufficient weight gain. In the norm of a newborn baby, it is recommended to feed every 2-3 hours if it is on breastfeeding, and every 3-4 hours if it feeds with mixtures.
Problems with digestion . Intestinal infections, dysbacteriosis, ORVI, a number of other diseases can lead to violations in the work of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. If food is not completely digested, it is badly absorbed, then the children's body ceases to receive the necessary vitamins and trace elements necessary for normal life.
Definition of norm
Children are individual. This applies not only to appearance and character traits, but also weight. Some kids are born large, and whose body weight will be very lower than the average. All this is considered normal.
It is important!
The weight of a healthy duddy child is usually in the range from 2.6 to 4 kilograms, but deviations from these values are allowed. If the parents are miniature or there was a multiple pregnancy, the kid can be born a little more than 2 kg. And on the contrary, if parents are large, high, then no one will surprise the birth of the hero of 2 kg. Monthly weight gain is also labile and depends on a variety of factors. Pediatricians and parents are oriented on average body weight gain.
Dr. Komarovsky recommends considering the addition according to the following formulas:
- If the child is not a year old, then its weight is M + 800N, where M is a birth weight, and N is age in months;
- If the child is already a year and up to ten years old, use another formula in which the body weight is normal equal to 10 + 2n, where N is age in years;
- If a child is over 10 years old, then for calculation, the formula is used, in which the normal weight is equal to 30 + 4 * (N - 10), where N is age in years **.
How to determine the lack of weight
It is important to note that the small, non-compliant increase in the body weight gain or at all its absence is not the reason to immediately talk about pathological changes in the body of the kid. In most, children grow jumps and can dial a decent weight in one month, and in the next two add almost only growth. Also, a small increase can be due to the increased activity of the baby. If he learns to crawl or walk, moves a lot and consumes energy, then the shortage of mass becomes quite explained. Thus, if the child is active, inquisitive, movable, develops in accordance with age and has excellent analyzes, it is not worth the worry **. But lethargy, apathy, pallor against the background of weightless weight is a reason for immediate appeal to a specialist. The exact diagnosis can only put it.
What to do when weighing weight
Many parents today have special scales for breast weight. Thanks to them they can control the weight of the child. If for a long time the mass of the Body of Crumbs does not change, you should contact a competent specialist, but in no case do not diagnoses yourself. The doctor will hold a professional inspection, issuing directions for the necessary surveys (if necessary) and will give recommendations. If the weightless weight is minimal, it is usually necessary to adjust the power mode, enter the porridge at sufficient age kid. In cases where a small increase is determined by any disease (rotavirus infection, etc.), the doctor prescribes appropriate treatment to eliminate the cause of the lack of body weight. And it is often recommended to feed the child with special mixtures.
Baby weight gain mixtures
Specialized food has been developed for low-handed children with increasing problems. It takes into account the need for such babies in vitamins, minerals, nutrients, contain a greater amount of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. In mixtures for weight gain, the quality of the protein component is of great importance, and serum proteins in them are dominated over the casein fraction. To facilitate the absorption of the bodybuilding component, there are medium-chain triglycerides (SCB), capable of absorbed into the intestine without the participation of enzymes. And for the absorption of carbohydrates, some lactose can be replaced by maltodextrin. Mixtures for weight gain have a word or prefix "pre" in the product name.
How to choose the mixture
It is important!
The decision on the appointment of the baby with the unscrews of the weight of specialized nutrition should receive a specialist. If the doctor recommends a pre-mixture child, then it should be noted that it additionally contains such useful components as fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 for the development of the central nervous system, nucleotides for the establishment and strengthening of immunity, prebiotics to improve digestion.
How long can you feed the baby pre-mixture
Specialized nutrition can also be used in full, and in partial (as a discount / luch) volume. Mixtures can be given from the moment of birth and throughout the first year of life, if there is a need. The duration of such nutrition depends on the body weight deficit. As soon as the weight of the child is normalized, the pre-mixture can be replaced with a standard high adaptable, suitable baby by age.
What Nutrilak offers
Nutrilak Premium Premium is a special mixture for attic and premature babies, the efficiency of which for babies with body weight deficit has been proven. Specified nutrition helps gain weight and makes it possible to ensure the full development of the kid. The mixture contains all the necessary elements for healthy crumbs, as well as additional substances: prebiotics, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, mid-chain triglycerides.
* Hypotrophy in children, article
** e. Lisova "Dr. Komarovsky about the weight of the child"
(65. estimates; Rating Articles 4.2. )
So that the grandmother is pleased: 4 product weight gain
Often, children have no appetite, it is not necessary to force - but you do not care. Further about products for weight gain.
Let's start with the fact that sometimes parents cannot correctly appreciate the weight of the child. For parents, Chado is always hungry, does not feed and he has a bad weight set. In this case, the diagnosis can only put the doctor, so you first need to make an appointment, and then just do anything.
If the child does not fit the age (and other parameters), only in this case it is worth reconsider the diet of the whole family. Why? Because parents are an example and support for the child.
Baby Weight Draw Products
In 100 g of bananas, approximately 90 kcal (1 banana - approximately 180-200 kcal), as well as potassium needed for normal operation of the cardiovascular system and magnesium for mood (nervous system). Bananas are rapidly charged with energy, so they can be easily taken with them as a snack, for example, to a playground, if you go on a picnic, to the hospital, etc. But bananas are best use in the morning.
GCH oil (grained)
The GCI oil is made of high-quality creamy oil. You can buy a ready-made version or cook at home. 100 g contains approximately 600 kcal, as well as vitamin E and A. Besides, it does not burn. If you cook on it.
So, for the preparation of the home version of the GCH oil, you need to take a creamy at least 82% of fatty, cut into a piece and send to a saucepan. On slow heat, the oil first melts, then foam, and then starts to turn into amber. When the oil becomes a brownish shade, at the bottom it will be possible to notice the precipitate - impurities that have been added to the product during its production. Now you need to pour oil into a jar, but without a precipitate.
Without additives and sugar. Natural yogurt is rich in calcium, and also has the right ratio of fat and calories to help the child gain weight. However, fresh fruits and berries, which are already available on the shelves of supermarkets and bazaars, can be used as additives.
Of course, not chips and not fried option. In 100 g of potatoes, it contains approximately 76 kcal (if without additives, such as GCA oils), but there is a nuance - it is important to make this product properly. The more "manipulations" (clean, cut, crowd) to do with potatoes, the higher its glycemic index (the indicator of how much one or another product affects the blood sugar level), the more harmful for the body - the product sharply increases blood sugar And then he also decreases sharply, provoking the appearance of hunger. In order not to increase the glycemic index in potatoes, the product is well prepared entirely and not even cleaning from the peel. It is quite thoroughly washing, dried with a paper towel, add spices and send to the oven. Then add GCH oil and greens. Dish is ready!
But remember, you should not make independent decisions, consult your doctor!
One of the most serious questions, which awaits you after the birth of a baby is an increase in weight in newborns by months. Agree that it is important to know if milk grabbing? Sometimes there is a reverse situation: the child adds great in weight, but it grows very alarming. You may think that milk is missing, although the behavior of a "hungry baby" is not the basis for the decoration mixture. Let's deal with the additions so that you have a landmarks: Will milk have enough?
Birth weight is an important parameter for future calculations!
The child's weight at birth is the first factor that affects the future weight gain of the kid. Remember how immediately after the birth of crumbs, he was immediately examined, the weight and weight were measured.
The weight of 2.7 kg to 3.7 kg is considered normal, subject to the birth of a healthy child. This parameter depends on many moments, so it would be incorrect to compare the children of different complexes that are different in weight in weight. So, on the weight of the newborn can affect:
- The physical condition of the baby, nutrition and well-being Mom during pregnancy, respect for it a healthy lifestyle;
- Heredity - the parents of low growth and the average physique are more often born by small children, and the "Bogatyri" appear in families, where and the mother with dad is rather big height;
- Sexuality of a child: Girls, as a rule, "miniature" boys.
A few days later, an extract from the maternity hospital was to be, in front of which, on the planned inspection of a child, weighing again, while the weight could be different from what was after birth.
Perhaps you excited that the child lost after birth, but there are no reasons for concern. This is all quite explained, the weight can take a small decline in a number of reasons:
- After birth, the child loses a lot of fluid: its lungs are straightened, it begins to breathe, the "extra" moisture is also distinguished through the skin;
- The kid gets used to another type of nutrition. Moma initially stands out a colostrum - it is very nutritious, but its number is very small. Imagine that caloric content of 1 drops of colosure = soup plate. Now you understand why it is not enough? Nevertheless, it is necessary for a child to create a favorable microflora in the intestine at the child. Important article on the successful start of breastfeeding >>>
- The crumb adapts to a new habitat, for him everything in a novelty: air, temperature, obscure outlines and distant sounds, which will soon be distinct and clear, and all this is spent a lot of strength and energy.
This phenomenon is called the physiological weight loss. Therefore, the weight gain in infants should be considered from weight when discharge, and not from weight at birth.
A healthy child for two weeks after birth is restored by weight, which was immediately after the appearance of the light. In order to easier to navigate these issues, special child weight tables have been developed before the year (an interesting article on the development of a child by month to year >>>).
Child weight table according to WHO *
* - The data are given according to the charts of the World Health Organization (WHO):
The dynamics of the weight of the newborn: detect factors, affecting it
You are wondering why the weight gain in newborn-peers occurs differently: some faster, others are slower? The fact is that this process is regulated by the following factors:
- Genetics. The thing is stubborn, lift your medical map or husband's card and take a look, what weight speaker was with you;
- Fed type. The best is breastless, this is a guarantee of a balanced metabolic exchange and normal weight gain. Often "artificialists" are experiencing problems associated with an excess body weight.
- Overly strict diet of a nursing mother, can also affect the amount of milk. More details you can learn from the course Safe meals Nursing Mom >>>
- It is believed that the sexuality of newborns is also important: the boys are gaining in weight faster than their peers.
Answer clear how much it should be added in weight newborn, it is possible only after all the listed factors will be taken into account.
Raising weight in newborns: what to consider the norm from birth to the year?
If, before two weeks, the child restores its original weight, and this is considered normal for it, the remaining period before the one-year-old age is divided as follows:
- Age from 2 weeks to 3 months is the period of the most intense weight gain. It was then that the rate of increase in weight in a newborn is the most significant - infants can add from half a million to two kg in the mass of the body every month.
And for a healthy baby on breastfeeding, this will be a good indicator. Very often, a small gain in a newborn may be associated with some disease or genetic predisposition;
- Age from 4 months to six months is considered important in the development of the baby, it begins to move more and spend a lot of energy. It is not surprising that weight gain during these months is relatively lower than in the previous stage of life. The norm is 500-1000 g in one month, sometimes the minimum threshold of 300 g is allowed, but it is rather an exception.
When you want to track the dynamics in the weight gain in newborns, usually take information once a week, the minimum result should not be below 125 grams weekly to a semi-annual age;
- The age of 6-9 months in healthy children is marked by the fact that the food becomes diverse due to the introduction of the dust. At least 200 grams and a maximum of 500 grams - weight gain in newborns of such age. Read the current article for this period for the introduction of the child and child nutrition >>>
- In 9-12 months, the child improves its motor skills, crawling a lot, walks, including and tries to move independently. Therefore, if your baby at that age adds only about 100-300 grams per month, this is normal, there is no reason for concern.
It turns out that the child should increase its weight for a half-year-old age about 2 times, and by year - 3 times compared to how it was at birth. There are even special methods for tracking weight gain in newborns by month: table and calculation formula. If everything is simple from the first, we just look at the finished data, then the formulas look like this:
- Weight + N * 800, where n is the number of months, and the weight is calculated in grams, acts for kids from birth to 6 months;
- Weight + 800 * 6 + 400 * (N-6), where n is the number of months after a semi-annual age, and the weight is also calculated in grams;
- This simple arithmetic allows permissible fluctuations in one kilogram to a smaller or most side, if it comes to the first year of life.
See also about weight gain in my video language:
The reasons for the reduction of weight gain in the newborn: We will understand together
Many mothers, knowing what should be the optimal set of weight in infants by months, upset and even panic, if the increase begins to significantly decrease. Let's deal with together why it can happen:
- The child was silent: It is quite natural that the appetite decreases with the disease and digestion deteriorates;
- A sharp change of the usual setting, moving to another place, the summer vacation of the parents - any, even a little, a significant trip can become for the baby stress. His world is still too small so that he can quickly rebuild and adapt to new conditions;
- Increased motor activity in the form of a visit to the babber pool, gymnastics or elementary course of massage procedures also affect weight gain in newborns. This includes the development of new skills and skills - coups, crawling, sitting and starting walking;
- Often we are in humans? Be prepared for the fact that this can serve as a cause of changes in the life of the child. Kids are quickly tired from a large number of people, noisy setting;
- The changed regime and rhythm of feeding directly affects the set of weight of the newborn;
- Mom went to work, another important person appeared in the child's life - grandmothers, nanny, etc. This is also a kind of stress, a response to which is a decrease in weight gain.
How to weigh a newborn on the scales?
To get an accurate indicator, try to keep such rules:
- Weigh the child at the same time;
- In the same clothes;
- At the time of weighing, remove the diaper;
Be sure to look at the error of the scales. If these are outdoor, adult scales, then they have an error in 200-500 grams. It's too much. For weighing the baby is better to purchase or rent special, children's scales. They will show the exact result and the real state of affairs.
If the weight gain is low, then it is necessary to solve the questions of breastfeeding, or, if the child already eats adhesive, consider the combination of breast feeding and the introduction of dust. In any case, it already requires an individual parsing, not articles.
All children are different - this is a famous fact. However, when it comes to a small child, which has recently appeared on light, weight gains are not an individual development feature, but crumbs health indicator. From how qualitatively the child will be organized, the overall well-being of the baby depends.
There are no uniform and mandatory norms of growth and weight ratio for young children. However, experts have already determined the combination of indicators that allow you to state a painful, not healthy thinness in a child. If low weight and minor weight gain in weight threaten the baby's health, then we are talking about hypotrophy. This is a painful state of the body, which at an early age is very dangerous mainly because it is during this period that the most active development of all systems is undergoing, including the central nervous system.
From how effective the child will be the child's feast of the first years of life, all its prospects for development are practically dependent. Losses at this time compensate is very difficult. In hypotrophy, many systems suffer immediately. The activity of excretion of enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract is slowed down, various digestive disorders appear. This delivers not only physical discomfort of the baby - his health suffers quite seriously. The body does not receive from food the necessary amount of nutrients, the nervous system does not receive a sufficient amount of energy for development, the lag begins.
How to help baby gain weight
It is for this reason that parents should urgently take action when they will notice the toddler signs of hypotrophy. Organization of reinforced nutrition baby breast-age - the process is not so simple. A nutritionist doctor will explore the features of the lifestyle of the crumbs, his day of the day. If the baby is on artificial feeding, perhaps it does not suit the type of dairy mixture, or parents are incorrectly calculated. Here it is necessary to remember that the impaired recipe for the preparation of the mixture is unacceptable. Many parents tend to believe that in order to enhance nutrition, it is possible to stir the milk mixture is a rather dangerous myth.
If the child's nutrition is based on maternal milk, it means that first you need to revise the mother's diet and conduct tests for food digestibility. Perhaps the baby has problems with the intestinal microflora, or it suffers from lactose failure. It may be assigned to the feeding of a dairy family after breastfeeding, but for this, parents will need to know exactly how much milk got the kid to fill the difference. It is important to comply with the main principle: the milk mixture is added to the nutrition of the child only after maternal milk, and not vice versa.
Large weight deficit
If the weight deficit is no more than 15%, then these measures can be quite enough. If the crumb lacks more than 30% of the weight norm - this is a reason to apply more serious treatment. It is especially important timely treatment for an infant, whose weight is even normal located within a ten kilograms, because weight losses are especially tangible and dangerous to health. In addition to the lack of energy, the baby is most likely suffering from dehydration, since he gets food at this age in liquid form. You can not dope further children only when they type weight within the normal range, and development goes without behind. Related and low-fat children need an additional fluid, and usually the doctor prescribes a glucose solution for this purpose or a special mixture for hydration.
The amount of feedings will also need to increase on one or two per day. But you do not need to equate feeding to the number of food received by the child. The child's fractional nutrition helps nutrients better assisted, but load a loose gastrointestinal tract with extra work is not the best idea. Assigning the therapeutic type of child's nutrition, the doctor will calculate the feed volume that the baby must receive according to age. Parents must remember how many times a day they feed the crumb, add one or two to this figure, and divide the total food volume on the resulting number. This will be the size of one portion for the kid for the period of restoration of normal weight.
Any doctor will say that the best food for the infant of the first year of life is maternal milk. This unique product is developed by nature in accordance with the needs of each child individually, therefore correct the nutrition of a child on breastfeeding will be the easiest. However, not every mother gets breastfeeding. In this case, the doctor will select a special therapeutic type of dairy mixture recommended for low-tender children. It is possible to add a baby with a milk mixture to the nutrition, which activates the operation of the gastrointestinal tract.
Child food under control
If the baby was born with hypotrophy, its food in the first days should occur in the conditions of the hospital of the perinatal separation, where the process will control the specialists. With a serious weight deficit in the child's body, serious violations are developing - electrolytic balance changes, the level of blood sugar is reduced. The crocha should at least eight times a day to obtain a solution for hydration and glucose. But the basis of his diet, ideally, should be the parent milk, it is for this reason that a young mother often leave in the separation with the baby, and do not write home after delivery. When the child's nutrition begins to approach the norm, the amount of fluid in its diet should be reduced.
Principles of healthy food children
After parents lead to the norm, the physical condition of the baby, they must organize the proper nutrition of the child so that the crumb will not suffer again. The temptation is great to start feeding the child with large calorie portions, but it is impossible to succumb to it. This is the right path to excess weight, which is no less detrimental to the children's body than the weight deficit. Fat cells that appeared in the body in the first year of the baby can significantly impede the physical development of the kid - it will be difficult for him to sit, get up and walk.